175 visa online application question!!!

Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 175 visa online application question!!!

Hi everyone, Ive just submitted my online application for a 175 visa. After i payed a page came up giving my reference number so i can check my visa progress but it also said 'Before you exit you will need to complete the folowing steps:'
The first one is the 'General skilled migration document check list'

What do i now need to do? Because the only one's highlighted on the check list is the chest x-ray, medical exam and penal clearance.? I thought this had to wait until i was assigned a Case Officer? Do i still have to provide the other evidence such as evidence of work experience? passport photo? Birth certificate or other proof of age?

The way i look at it is that i've provided all the information when i did the vetassess application.

Please....is there anyone out there who can clear this mess up as i'm gettin a little stressed out now

Thanks alot

Lee
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 175 visa online application question!!!

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Hi everyone, Ive just submitted my online application for a 175 visa. After i payed a page came up giving my reference number so i can check my visa progress but it also said 'Before you exit you will need to complete the folowing steps:'
The first one is the 'General skilled migration document check list'

What do i now need to do? Because the only one's highlighted on the check list is the chest x-ray, medical exam and penal clearance.? I thought this had to wait until i was assigned a Case Officer? Do i still have to provide the other evidence such as evidence of work experience? passport photo? Birth certificate or other proof of age?

The way i look at it is that i've provided all the information when i did the vetassess application.

Please....is there anyone out there who can clear this mess up as i'm gettin a little stressed out now

Thanks alot

Lee

Hi Lee....

From what i can remember you have 28days from when you apply to upload all the supporting documents that go with your application, yes, birth cert, etc...and everything you had to send to vetassess.....

As for the medicals etc....some of us frontload and do them before being requested, and others wait for their CO to request them. At this stage i don't think you need to worry about them unless you intend to frontload..

Hope this helps...
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by memewest
Hi Lee....

From what i can remember you have 28days from when you apply to upload all the supporting documents that go with your application, yes, birth cert, etc...and everything you had to send to vetassess.....

As for the medicals etc....some of us frontload and do them before being requested, and others wait for their CO to request them. At this stage i don't think you need to worry about them unless you intend to frontload..

Hope this helps...
You're a star!!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Why Thankyou Young Man!!

I see your in bristol, not far from us.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by memewest
Why Thankyou Young Man!!

I see your in bristol, not far from us.
Not far at all. When are you looking to move and where?