175 MODL - When to submit medical

Old Sep 18th 2008, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default 175 MODL - When to submit medical

Hi

A friend has just submitted a 175 IT MODL Visa online application (low risk country, no job offer).

On the Acknowledgement email it includes a list of further doucments saying "If you have not already done so, please provide to the ASPC the documents listed below" included in this list is the Xray and Medical form (but not police checks)

I cannot find out any information on the current processing timeframes for online MODL applications and the timelines email from ASPC doesn't differentiate.

His question to me was should he get his medicals done now as per the email or wait?

Does anyone have an idea of the current 175 MODL processing timeframes?

Thanks
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all
Default Re: 175 MODL - When to submit medical

Originally Posted by spottydog
Hi

A friend has just submitted a 175 IT MODL Visa online application (low risk country, no job offer).

On the Acknowledgement email it includes a list of further doucments saying "If you have not already done so, please provide to the ASPC the documents listed below" included in this list is the Xray and Medical form (but not police checks)

I cannot find out any information on the current processing timeframes for online MODL applications and the timelines email from ASPC doesn't differentiate.

His question to me was should he get his medicals done now as per the email or wait?

Does anyone have an idea of the current 175 MODL processing timeframes?

Thanks
Hi,

I think he can wait or frontload the meds. The e-mail you get from DIAC does mention about the priority processing for MODL applications and time frame is 5 or 6 months for low risk countries. Check the web site as I'm not 100% sure.

Cheers.