175 to 176?

Old Sep 6th 2009, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

vijay_tk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 175 to 176?

Hi this is kumar from INDIA. I have applied australia immgrn through registered MARA agent. here is my history.

1) received ACS UNDER C,C++ 2231-79 ON 09th MAY 2008.

2) AFTER THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR VISA ON 27th JUNE 2008 UNDER SKILLED INDEPENDENT VISA 175

3) DONE MEDICALS AND PCC ON 10th APRIL 2009

still now I have not received my visa. I have planned to convert from 175 to 176 category (NSW, SYDNEY).

IS IT ADVICEBLE? if so how more months will it take? plz advice me.

thanks in advance
Old Sep 6th 2009, 6:53 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 175 to 176?

Hello Vijay,

Welcome to BE.

As got +ve assesment in C,C++..It comes under MODL and CSL. So You would have got the CO by now and Visa also!! Currently they are assigning CO's to March 2009 CSL applicants. So you should get CO by this time.

Did your agent ask DIAC to flag your application under CSL caregory? Computing professionals need to notify DIAC to flag their application under CSL. Looks like your agent missed this step.

Was your application paper based or online? Check the status if its online.

I don't think converting to 176 will help u in anyway..as getting SS will take 3-4 months minimum..and if we go by your timelines..you would have got the CO atleast 3-4 months back.

Raise one PLE to DIAC and ask why you did not get CO ( If you you have asked them to flag your application under CSL already.)

Hope this helps!!

Originally Posted by vijay_tk
Hi this is kumar from INDIA. I have applied australia immgrn through registered MARA agent. here is my history.

1) received ACS UNDER C,C++ 2231-79 ON 09th MAY 2008.

2) AFTER THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR VISA ON 27th JUNE 2008 UNDER SKILLED INDEPENDENT VISA 175

3) DONE MEDICALS AND PCC ON 10th APRIL 2009

still now I have not received my visa. I have planned to convert from 175 to 176 category (NSW, SYDNEY).

IS IT ADVICEBLE? if so how more months will it take? plz advice me.

thanks in advance
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:43 am
Just Joined

vijay_tk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Hello Vijay,

Welcome to BE.

As got +ve assesment in C,C++..It comes under MODL and CSL. So You would have got the CO by now and Visa also!! Currently they are assigning CO's to March 2009 CSL applicants. So you should get CO by this time.

Did your agent ask DIAC to flag your application under CSL caregory? Computing professionals need to notify DIAC to flag their application under CSL. Looks like your agent missed this step.

Was your application paper based or online? Check the status if its online.

I don't think converting to 176 will help u in anyway..as getting SS will take 3-4 months minimum..and if we go by your timelines..you would have got the CO atleast 3-4 months back.

Raise one PLE to DIAC and ask why you did not get CO ( If you you have asked them to flag your application under CSL already.)

Hope this helps!!
hi aman_sharma

thanks for your reply. CO has been appointed on 16th MARCH 2009. but still now i have not received my visa. i dont think my agent have not flagged my status under CSL. sharma please correct me the following three things?

1) shall i convert to 176?
2) shall i cancel my AGENT and process my application directly by myself.
3) if not converting to 176 when will i get my visa at the current situation.

thanks
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:06 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vijay_tk
hi aman_sharma

thanks for your reply. CO has been appointed on 16th MARCH 2009. but still now i have not received my visa. i dont think my agent have not flagged my status under CSL. sharma please correct me the following three things?

1) shall i convert to 176?
2) shall i cancel my AGENT and process my application directly by myself.
3) if not converting to 176 when will i get my visa at the current situation.

thanks
Your application is already flagged under CSL that's why you got CO.

No need to get it converted to 176. You already ahead of 176.

Ask your Agent to raise one PLE and ask for the status. I think you should get visa anytime..You file must be under processing..

No need to cancel you agent..you are almost on the last stage.