15 yr old daughter, does she do exams here

Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default 15 yr old daughter, does she do exams here

About this time next year I would expect to have an answer as to whether I'll be going to oz or not. My daughter will have just turned 15 and will be in her last year ay school in the UK.

What would happen when we went to oz? Would she be better off stopping here to do her exams or go over there and drop straight into the schooling system and do their exams whenever they do them?

I'm not sure how the whole schooling and exam system works over there.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeff
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 15 yr old daughter, does she do exams here

Originally Posted by jazzys
About this time next year I would expect to have an answer as to whether I'll be going to oz or not. My daughter will have just turned 15 and will be in her last year ay school in the UK.

What would happen when we went to oz? Would she be better off stopping here to do her exams or go over there and drop straight into the schooling system and do their exams whenever they do them?

I'm not sure how the whole schooling and exam system works over there.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeff
Hi Jeff

This has been discussed in depth on the lifestyle forum and gave some good directions, (I am in a similar situation).. If you do a search on the lifestyle forum I am sure you will find it. It was within the last 6 weeks anyway. Give me a shout if you cant find it.