Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

13th April Gets pre Grant letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13th April Gets pre Grant letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

victorgreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 13th April Gets pre Grant letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

Thanks for all your support. I received a pre grant letter by email 2 days back. But as my net was down I could not post immediately. I am extremely sorry for that. I have been sent the form 80, 1022 & additional personal particular form to be filled & have to send them before final visa is granted.

I would like to know whether this can be sent electronically. Also I have been asked some additional personal information. I need a clarification from my case officer regarding the same.

Can I mail the case office & politely ask what exactly is to be submitted. Will he get annoyed? Please advice.

My modem/net is having some problems & I am after fixing the same at the earliest.

Once again thank you all for the support. I pray all pre July get their visa soon

Thanks & regards,

Victor Green
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:21 am
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 13th April Gets pre Grant letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Victor,

Great news on the visa (from another 13th Apriler). I'm sure it will be fine to email your CO. The details should be on the letter I would imagine. I emailed mine last week with a question I had, and it was fine.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by victorgreen
Hi All,

Thanks for all your support. I received a pre grant letter by email 2 days back. But as my net was down I could not post immediately. I am extremely sorry for that. I have been sent the form 80, 1022 & additional personal particular form to be filled & have to send them before final visa is granted.

I would like to know whether this can be sent electronically. Also I have been asked some additional personal information. I need a clarification from my case officer regarding the same.

Can I mail the case office & politely ask what exactly is to be submitted. Will he get annoyed? Please advice.

My modem/net is having some problems & I am after fixing the same at the earliest.

Once again thank you all for the support. I pray all pre July get their visa soon

Thanks & regards,

Victor Green
Congratulations
Another 13th April 04, waiting on pre-grant.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 2:34 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Thanks & regards,

Victor Green

Doesnt form 80 need you to sign it? If DIMIA are happy with a scanned version i cant see it as being too much of an issue? Best check though !!

Oh yeah and congratulations !!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 5:11 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

CongratSSSS!!!!

Badri
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

cuhu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Victor,

I have receive email from my CO some days ago and they say that " My case is almost ready for final decision and she request for evidence of functional English ability for my wife or pay the "english levy" and they are only waiting for this, now"

So, Is my application in Pre Grant Stage ? And How long visa will be grant after I satisfy their further requirement.

As I read your post, your case status sounds like to mine. So could you please advise.

Thanks !!!!

Hi All,

Thanks & regards,

Victor Green
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:51 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!