138 thread

Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

makido is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 138 thread

Well, I don't think they work in order... we applied in June 2007 and got a CO in Feb 2008. They definitely don't work in order of receipt.

Did you frontload medicals and PCCs? If you did, there is a chance you have your visa without a contact with a CO.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

We applied in Aug 2007 and got full ack in Feb 08...

PCC's and Meds we forwarded in June '08. So they have all they need, but they have definitely told us no CO yet. So no one is looking at our file, and that is not good....
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

A cousin of mine who lives in Au called ASPC once and she was told we didn't have a CO although we did! And we got a no-reply saying the same, and in another post-lodgement enquiry we were told to disregadr that email since it was a mistake.
I think you are getting official replies every time you talk to ASPC. I might be wrong as well, but a lot of people were in a similar situation as you are and had their visas without a contact with a CO.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Thanks for that piece of good news.....I hope that is what has happened with us.....
Old Aug 14th 2008, 1:05 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hope you guys here soon
Irish Gal
Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, Irish Gal,

we will let you know if/when the visa happens...
Old Aug 15th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Not IF.........WHEN !!!!!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Yes, you are right... WHEN!!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

huiyin will become famous soon enough

when ....? CO, where are you? my police certificate expired......I need prepare a new one.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Dear fellow 138ers

Hang in there !! I am sending you all best wishes for a speedy end to your lengthy wait

We fly out this Thursday - so remember, that blessed visa WILL come eventually We are proof of it

AquaXXX
Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:28 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Dear fellow 138ers

Hang in there !! I am sending you all best wishes for a speedy end to your lengthy wait

We fly out this Thursday - so remember, that blessed visa WILL come eventually We are proof of it

AquaXXX
Hi Aquamarine!
Just sent you a pm. Good to hear from you. Hope you have a safe and wonderful journey. Looking forward to hearing from you when you settle down under.

To all my fellow 138ers still waiting; having a relative there is SO great. My sister has been fabulous in showing me around, etc - so you'll be the same. Hope your visa comes soon.
Lots of love,
Irish Gal
Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Any updates from fellow 138'ers still waiting......??

Any good news?
Any news at all !!!?????

Nothing frommy side I am afraid..... .

Nix
Old Sep 12th 2008, 9:53 pm
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
Any updates from fellow 138'ers still waiting......??

Any good news?
Any news at all !!!?????

Nothing frommy side I am afraid..... .

Nix

Hi Nix,
Got a bit excited when I saw the post from - was hoping it was going to be good news! There was a bit of movement for the Augustees last week (2 visas granted) - haven't heard much more though
Irish Gal
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still hanging in there.....although getting harder each week.....
Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

sydney_india is on a distinguished road

HI i lodged 138 subclass visa application on 20-aug-2007(medical, IELTs,PCC frontloaded)...still i don't get CO..according to new rules they no tell about 138 subclass...When will i get CO or Visa..its a long time now....help plz

Subclass 134, 136, 137, 175, 176, 475, 487, 495, 885 and 886 applications (processed by the ASPC and where a successful State or Territory Nomination is held) will all be allocated to case officers for assessment by 13 February 2009.

What about 138 subclass ???????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.