13 months wait for 175 visa

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

kaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to all
Default 13 months wait for 175 visa

Just want to share my timeline:

Application lodged: 30 May 2008
Medical result submitted: 7 July 2008
Police check: June 2008
Further information requested: 1 April 2009
Visa granted: 1 July 2009
Enter Australia by: 4 October 2009

I actually went to the Australia Needs Skills Expo in Excel, east London last weekend and spoke to one of the representative from the Immigration Dept. If not, maybe I still won't get my visa.

To all applicants who have been waiting for more than 12 months, do contact the Immigration Dept and tell them your situation, otherwise, it could be left on the pile and you could still be waiting.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:43 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 13 months wait for 175 visa

Originally Posted by kaungchiau
Just want to share my timeline:

Application lodged: 30 May 2008
Medical result submitted: 7 July 2008
Police check: June 2008
Further information requested: 1 April 2009
Visa granted: 1 July 2009
Enter Australia by: 4 October 2009

I actually went to the Australia Needs Skills Expo in Excel, east London last weekend and spoke to one of the representative from the Immigration Dept. If not, maybe I still won't get my visa.

To all applicants who have been waiting for more than 12 months, do contact the Immigration Dept and tell them your situation, otherwise, it could be left on the pile and you could still be waiting.
whats ur occupation? isnt it just coincidence, or did the immi official intervene on your behalf?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by commonwealth
whats ur occupation? isnt it just coincidence, or did the immi official intervene on your behalf?
i'm interested to know because it will be my 19th month of waiting this july and i am on CSL....since april, when my agent calls DIAC call center, all they would say is to wait for the email from the CO....it has been three months since and no contact yet....
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:05 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

BE is not a timeline site, an so this thread is now closed.