1100 FORM ?

Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough
Default 1100 FORM ?

Hi does anyone know where to get a 1100 form from ?. We have applied for a 137STNI visa and now have a file number . We have to send this form to WA with our file number on it but cant see where we get this form from , help please .
Pippadee
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:29 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1100 FORM ?

Hi, just had a quick look on the DIAC site and this is all I can find :

Nominating State/Territory Government Form 1100 State/Territory government nomination will be provided directly to the nominating State or Territory government.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on this for you,
Beth x x
Old Jan 10th 2008, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi, just had a quick look on the DIAC site and this is all I can find :

Nominating State/Territory Government Form 1100 State/Territory government nomination will be provided directly to the nominating State or Territory government.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on this for you,
Beth x x
Yes i read that as well, maybe i just need to email my file number to WA
Thanks anyway
Old Jan 10th 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
Yes i read that as well, maybe i just need to email my file number to WA
Thanks anyway

Generally you will never see this from. when the State or Territory aggrees to Sponsor you, they provide this in writing to you. When you provide them with your File number, they then forward the 1100 to DIAC - the 1100 is for completion by the Stete or Territory, not the applicant.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Got an email back from WA , we only need to send them our file number and they send off the 1100 form. They dont send 1100 form out to us.
Hope this help
Pippadee
Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:25 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you got things sorted
Beth x x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:36 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
Got an email back from WA , we only need to send them our file number and they send off the 1100 form. They dont send 1100 form out to us.
Hope this help
Pippadee
Hi

I too was confused about this. We are have applied to SA for sponsorship which was agreed. I then applied for my visa and sent a covering letter top SA processing office with a copy of the email from DIAC which had my TRN number on it and a copy of the sponsorship offer email. I sent it all last week so I now assume that SA send a 1100 forms to DIAC??? I have emailed SA to let me know hat I have done and asked them o email me back if this is incorrect.....no news is good news??

Let me know how you get on!

Debs