Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

100k Capital Investment: Anybody got any thoughts on who best to lodge it with?

100k Capital Investment: Anybody got any thoughts on who best to lodge it with?

Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of
Default 100k Capital Investment: Anybody got any thoughts on who best to lodge it with?

As I understand it there are several options re. which state we can lodge our Capital Investment with - we got our Capital Investment Letter last week

Is there anybody on this forum who has done it.

Pitfalls? Tips? Advice?

TIA
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

andydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 100k Capital Investment: Anybody got any thoughts on who best to lodge it with?

Tia,

When we did ours i picked Western Australia as they offered the best interest rate but i think after 1 sept they stopped accepting bonds. The next on my list was the Northern Territory as they seem to be well organised and had easy instructions on the web site. Think the difference in rates was about 0.3 % so no much difference.

I found the process easy to do and did it all on online, scanning and emailing to WA, i believe NT allow you to do it online also.

Cheers and good luck

Andy
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:09 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 100k Capital Investment: Anybody got any thoughts on who best to lodge it with?

Originally Posted by andydon
Tia,

When we did ours i picked Western Australia as they offered the best interest rate but i think after 1 sept they stopped accepting bonds. The next on my list was the Northern Territory as they seem to be well organised and had easy instructions on the web site. Think the difference in rates was about 0.3 % so no much difference.

I found the process easy to do and did it all on online, scanning and emailing to WA, i believe NT allow you to do it online also.

Cheers and good luck

Andy
Same here Andy.

WA was at the time, the best bet for us. Easy to do, and easy to get back also. Smoooooooooth
Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Same here Andy.

WA was at the time, the best bet for us. Easy to do, and easy to get back also. Smoooooooooth
thanks all.

we were looking at NT our Migration Consultant also recommends them. So it's off to give away $100 000 I go!!!