****************yes *****************

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

lynne & steve will become famous soon enoughlynne & steve will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up ****************yes *****************

Can't beleive it at the moment>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well I sent of my spouse visa application for subclass 309 on 8 March had confirmation on 9 March that it was being processed and that the medicals had been reffered to Australia. Then out of the blue came my subclass 100 visa.

Due to some medical issues we thought there was no chance of a successful application, we were quietly getting on with our lives over here.We were both very negative after reading the MRT website.

I would just like to say thanks to everyone on this forum for all the info and advice especialy monneypen20, lynne loves sun, JAJ and ali south
for all their help.

thank you again
Steve Lynne
Colin Natasha
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:29 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: ****************yes *****************

Originally Posted by lynne & steve

Well I sent of my spouse visa application for subclass 309 on 8 March had confirmation on 9 March that it was being processed and that the medicals had been reffered to Australia. Then out of the blue came my subclass 100 visa.

Due to some medical issues we thought there was no chance of a successful application, we were quietly getting on with our lives over here.We were both very negative after reading the MRT website.

I would just like to say thanks to everyone on this forum for all the info and advice especialy monneypen20, lynne loves sun, JAJ and ali south
for all their help.

thank you again
Steve Lynne
Colin Natasha
Let me be the first to congratulate you.

R.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ****************yes *****************

for all their help.

thank you again
Steve Lynne
Colin Natasha
Well done, congratulations. I'm sending hubby's off today so I hope it comes just as quickly. How big was your application? Ours is about an inch thick and I'm worried we may have sent too much!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

lynne & steve will become famous soon enoughlynne & steve will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ****************yes *****************

Originally Posted by Britishaussie
Well done, congratulations. I'm sending hubby's off today so I hope it comes just as quickly. How big was your application? Ours is about an inch thick and I'm worried we may have sent too much!

Hi
Ours was about the same size!!!
Due to the medical issue we didn't send the passport.
The CO responsed within one day of receiving application and to confirm that meds were being sent to OZ.

Here's wishing you all the best with your application.

Thanks
Lynne & Steve
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Ours was about the same size!!!
Due to the medical issue we didn't send the passport.
The CO responsed within one day of receiving application and to confirm that meds were being sent to OZ.

Here's wishing you all the best with your application.

Thanks
Lynne & Steve
Thanks for your good wishes! Hubby's not sending his passport because he will be needing it on 18 April and I'm paranoid they'll take ages with it and he won't get it back in time. However, if they're as quick as they were with yours we might stand a chance of being able to send it off after visa grant for the stamp ... if he gets the visa of course.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:21 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

for all their help.

thank you again
Steve Lynne
Colin Natasha
Mucho congratulations, and a little karma to help you on your way. !
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:31 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

for all their help.

thank you again
Steve Lynne
Colin Natasha
CONGRATULATIONS ENJOY THE CELEBRATIONS
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news guys. Really pleased for you. You can now relax, for about five minutes before you start panicking about selling house etc.

CONGRATULATIONS.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:17 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

for all their help.

thank you again
Steve Lynne
Colin Natasha
Congtatulations and good luck with your life down under.
Marie
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:20 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

BIG CONGRATULATIONS THATS EXCELLENT NEWS FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really chuffed to bits for you - you both deserve it!

All the best for your new life down under,

Lynn xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Scoop. is an unknown quantity at this point

for all their help.

thank you again
Steve Lynne
Colin Natasha

I got my Subclass 309 visa also today ... Posted on the 10th March