$10k Bond has been invested

Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default $10k Bond has been invested

Hi,

ust to let you know that after calling WATC this morning to confirm my intentiosn I found out that HIFX have released my 100k, to be paid to WATC. And DHL picked up my original documents. So hopefully the money and the docs will arrive by the end of the week.

So its the waiting game again. So close now..........

Cheers

SS
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

gazzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: $10k Bond has been invested

nice one SS

hope the visa arrives for you soon!

GAz
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road

Hi SS,
Glad to hear that u have paid your $100,000. Now just sit back again and wait. I hope you get to hear something b4 xmas-what a pressie that would be.
cheers for now

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi,

ust to let you know that after calling WATC this morning to confirm my intentiosn I found out that HIFX have released my 100k, to be paid to WATC. And DHL picked up my original documents. So hopefully the money and the docs will arrive by the end of the week.

Cheers

SS
Old Nov 15th 2004, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: $100k Bond has been invested

Hi threlly,

Same for both of us!!

That would be just great. Keep me posted on your application. Have a good night

SS
Old Nov 16th 2004, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
Smile Re: $10k Bond has been invested

Hi SS,
just need to ask you a couple of questions. i am just filling in form 1134-part 2. it asks which assets were used to fund the $100,000. Mine as come from savings, so do i just simply put that?
Also, i know i need to courier this form and the bond application to Western Australia. how do i go about arranging a courier and who did u use? do they just collect the letter from your house/work etc?
your help is much appreciated
cheers

Hi,

Cheers

SS
Old Nov 16th 2004, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi again,
1 more ?. on form 1134 part 2. it asks for the the name of the applicant, do i just put my name or do i need to put mine and boyfriends name?
cheers again

Hi,

Cheers

SS
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi threlly,

Savings would be fine (I put Combination of Savings and Capital as that is what I used).

Also, just put your name, thats all I did with my form and I have a partner.

Finally after using Parcel Force in the past I used DHL this time round. They were great, I phoned the Customer Service centre and arranged a pick-up from my work. I paid the driver in cash (£46.50...steep but they are all the same). So far so good, takes 3 days to arrive in Melbourne and you can track it.

Hows it going with HIFX? Have you bought the 100k??

SS
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: $10k Bond has been invested

Hi SS,
thanks for your help, it is very much appreciated.

$46.50, , £46.50 NO WAY FOR 3 PIECES OF PAPER.

I hope it gets its own first class seat on a quantas flight for that cost. Do i have to courier my papers, could i just send them visa normal airmail (registered or something?)

I sent my id to HIFX yesterday. they will probably get them 2morrow, so they should call me 2morrow i hope. the exchange rate is pants at the mo. 2.398888. what rate did u get?
cheers for your help. ARE U SURE YOU DIDNT MEAN £4.60?

visa
Hi threlly,

Savings would be fine (I put Combination of Savings and Capital as that is what I used).

Also, just put your name, thats all I did with my form and I have a partner.

Finally after using Parcel Force in the past I used DHL this time round. They were great, I phoned the Customer Service centre and arranged a pick-up from my work. I paid the driver in cash (£46.50...steep but they are all the same). So far so good, takes 3 days to arrive in Melbourne and you can track it.

Hows it going with HIFX? Have you bought the 100k??

SS

Last edited by threlly; Nov 16th 2004 at 6:30 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi threlly,

I saw that the rate is v.low at the mo, the lowest it has ever been i think. I got it at 2.44, not bad. I studied the form and made the call the day before the US elections, then it plummeted.

Yep £46.50.....sod it, its the last thing I need to mail, andit dont really make that much difference to the £2.7k I have spent on this application so far. But agreed, it is damned expensive. Peace of mind and all that I suppose (hope!!).

Good Luck tomorrow.

SS
Old Nov 16th 2004, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

PS..dont forget to take 2-3 cents off the rate on the HIFX charts. I guess this is for their commission.

SS
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

beach bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Cheers

SS
Good one! Really pleased for you. This waiting game isn't a fun game is it.

BB
Old Nov 17th 2004, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

The waiting game isnt great but I feel for the pre-Julyers!

My docs landed in Melbourne today, phew!

Threlly...did you buy the dollars?

SS
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi SS,
yes, i bought my aussie dollars today. bread and dripping for me for the next 6 months then.

i am going to my bank on friday to transfer my money to hifx, i will then also send them the completed forms they have sent out to me today. they have also sent me these docs by e-mail which i have just read. can i just fill in these forms with the WA details and then send back via e-mail? or should i fax the docs? what did u do? i plan on hifx sending the money to WA on monday.
cheers

r the pre-Julyers!

My docs landed in Melbourne today, phew!

Threlly...did you buy the dollars?

SS[/QUOTE]
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi threlly,

For the application to HIFX forms I think I filled them out by hand and posted them back.

For the bond payment form I just filled it out online.

It was all nice and easy.

SS
Old Nov 17th 2004, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bread and dripping he he, what rate did u get?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.