$100k Bond Certificate of Inscription?

Old Dec 9th 2004, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default $100k Bond Certificate of Inscription?

Hi,

Any idea how long it should take to get the certificate from the moment the $100k is lodged?

I am still waiting although WATC have confirmed that DIMIA should now have the completed paperwork. Maybe its slow cos of Xmas post...........

SS
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: $100k Bond Certificate of Inscription?

Hi SS,
i got mine on monday and an e-mail from WATC to say the form 1134 had been to sent to CO. The form had both our names on, the date of maturity and interest rate. its just a plain piece of a4 paper really, not very exciting. i sent a copy to my agent. i would have thought u should have had yours by now as you lodged your bond about a week b4 mine. why dont u e-mail WATC to see if its been sent out
hope u get it soon and that we both get our visas soon, your about a week ahead of me, so should hear first-i am checking on news from you about your visa each day.

cheers

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi,

Any idea how long it should take to get the certificate from the moment the $100k is lodged?

I am still waiting although WATC have confirmed that DIMIA should now have the completed paperwork. Maybe its slow cos of Xmas post...........

SS
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: $100k Bond Certificate of Inscription?

Hi threlly,

I thought I should have ahd it by now as well. I will email WATC tomorrow.

What was your deadline given by DIMIA? Mine was originally the 8th December, but it was changed till the 12th January....I wouldnt be surprised if I dont hear till mid-Jan as I suspect the deadline is the trigger to look at the file again. Maybe, maybe not.

SS
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: $100k Bond Certificate of Inscription?

Hi SS,
my deadline is the 11th of january. you could be right, maybe our cases wont get looked at until after the deadline date, but then again, if the CO gives us our visa then our cases can be closed -who nows, but it would be a bonus to hear b4 xmas
cheers

Hi threlly,

I thought I should have ahd it by now as well. I will email WATC tomorrow.

What was your deadline given by DIMIA? Mine was originally the 8th December, but it was changed till the 12th January....I wouldnt be surprised if I dont hear till mid-Jan as I suspect the deadline is the trigger to look at the file again. Maybe, maybe not.

SS
Old Dec 12th 2004, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by threlly
Hi SS,
my deadline is the 11th of january. you could be right, maybe our cases wont get looked at until after the deadline date, but then again, if the CO gives us our visa then our cases can be closed -who nows, but it would be a bonus to hear b4 xmas
cheers
Just been informed that our Bond Certificate of Inscription was sent out in the post on the 9th december. So hopefully the details have been sent to our case officer so might get the visa's for xmas ( when do they break up for xmas and how long do they get ??)
Old Dec 12th 2004, 11:56 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Hi,

From memory I believe we received the actual bond certificate through the post about 4 weeks after Queensland recieved the bank draft and paperwork.

The visa takes a couple of weeks after that once DIMIA have recievd confirmation that the bond has been paid.

Hope this helps

Last edited by Phoenixuk2oz; Dec 12th 2004 at 11:58 am.