$100,000 Bond

Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:44 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Smile $100,000 Bond

At what point in the visa process is the $100,000 bond payable?

Regards

Rob
Old Sep 6th 2004, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: $100,000 Bond

Rob,

Its the last thing DIMIA will request, so after Meds and PCCs have been cleared and before visa grant.

I think it is a very good sign if you are asked to lodge the bond.....but is there anyone out there who lodged a bond and still had their visa application denied?

SS
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:04 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: $100,000 Bond

Thanks SS,

I take it that once the bond has been lodged, you get the money back 12 months from that date or 12 months after first entry.

Could someone please clarify

Thanks

Rob

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Rob,

Its the last thing DIMIA will request, so after Meds and PCCs have been cleared and before visa grant.

I think it is a very good sign if you are asked to lodge the bond.....but is there anyone out there who lodged a bond and still had their visa application denied?

SS
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

12 months from the date the money was transferred..you will also be sent an interest payment after 6 months.

Have you had your bond request yet? I am waiting for mine.

SS
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:09 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

12 months from the date the money was transferred..you will also be sent an interest payment after 6 months.

SS
Don't know how the $100k bond works, we've put down the assurors bond of $5k and we get that 2 years after date of entry not 2 years after it being lodged.

Rob have they requested the bond yet?

Walla
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:28 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

No request.

It was a question relating to the extra 5 bonus points

Thanks

Rob

SS
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Thanks SS,

I take it that once the bond has been lodged, you get the money back 12 months from that date or 12 months after first entry.

Could someone please clarify

Thanks

Rob
ours matures nxt week , hip hip hooray , will be checking the bank , we got just over 2 grand interest after 6 months .
debs xx
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:50 pm
Lance

In my case it was after I sent the meds and police checks. They gave
me about 2 months to lodge the application and get the whole thing
going. I believe SS is right, there is hardly any chance of getting
denied after the bond request as you have passed everything else by
then.
L