When will EOI online be updated?

Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:45 am
It might take a while!

Marjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to all
Question When will EOI online be updated?

I just wondered if anybody knows if and when the online EOI forms will be updated to include the new ANZSCO thing on recognising work experience if you don't have the qualification grades required for the necessary points. I have been having a good dig around following an earlier posting and advice (which I must say is very quick in coming and excellent to boot) but have had no joy.
Also it has probably already been answered on a previous thread but roughly how long from ITA to PR visa on average?
Martin
Old Jan 27th 2008, 11:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: When will EOI online be updated?

The timeline from EOI - ITA - PR varies from case to case. There is no set time to be honest.

I'm not sure what would change on an EOI form , other that perhaps the inclusion of the ANZSCO standards reference numbers.

The policy change comes into effect on the 4th February.

I'm still interested to find out how NZQA and NZIS will assess skilled migrants once the changes are implemented.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: When will EOI online be updated?

Hi,

When my EOI was picked from the pool in Feb 2007, my PR was granted in September 2007, which I was really suprised about. Once we were invited to ITA we had a four month deadine to have everything in to the NZ in London.

Good Luck
Mandy