well another stage completed

Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:47 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default well another stage completed

Just to say that we have had pickfords here all day today and our belongings are now in large van all wrapped and ready to be shiped I have to say I cannot say anything about pickfords at the moment, we had 3 packers and all was so organised. I was so stressed in the lead up to today and worrying how manic today was going to be, but it has been very calm, and light hearted which has been lovley. It is so hard to see all your belongings in a lorry, knowing it is going so far away, however, I am excited to see what we packed when it arrives, going to be so much fun!!!

I kept them in coffee with bacon and sausage butties, even layed the table for them as that not going, lol. Everyone is right mind you, if its in from of them they will pack it you have to be so carefull and a few times I had to take things out of the paper/bubble wrap from them

So another chapter completed, just a feel a bit shitty as it is xsmas next week and the boys are sat on deck chairs, pmsl. Oh well, a xsmas they wont forget eh? Now I can shout at them to get to their mattress oh and Harri's face was a picture when he walked in from school, lol. Just leaving him to it now, he has to accept that we are going as we cannot do anything to change his mind, so thats that!

Well I am off like many of us on here, to sit on my dick chair and have a cuppa, gonna have a nice LARGE glass of wine 2nite too........ mmmmmm happy days.

Tina, x
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:11 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: well another stage completed

Hey Tina ....its done!! all packed and ready to go!!
You sound very relaxed & chilled now considering the lead up to this you've been amazing!!!

Enjoy a glass or two tonight I'll def be joining you...been on the phone to India (BT) aaarrggghhhh!!

Dont get any ideas of dressing the part to sit in 'dick' chairs....bloody freezing here so hope you kept some warm clothes out of the packers hands
lol B x
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

neilspokes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Just to say that we have had pickfords here all day today and our belongings are now in large van all wrapped and ready to be shiped I have to say I cannot say anything about pickfords at the moment, we had 3 packers and all was so organised. I was so stressed in the lead up to today and worrying how manic today was going to be, but it has been very calm, and light hearted which has been lovley. It is so hard to see all your belongings in a lorry, knowing it is going so far away, however, I am excited to see what we packed when it arrives, going to be so much fun!!!

I kept them in coffee with bacon and sausage butties, even layed the table for them as that not going, lol. Everyone is right mind you, if its in from of them they will pack it you have to be so carefull and a few times I had to take things out of the paper/bubble wrap from them

So another chapter completed, just a feel a bit shitty as it is xsmas next week and the boys are sat on deck chairs, pmsl. Oh well, a xsmas they wont forget eh? Now I can shout at them to get to their mattress oh and Harri's face was a picture when he walked in from school, lol. Just leaving him to it now, he has to accept that we are going as we cannot do anything to change his mind, so thats that!

Well I am off like many of us on here, to sit on my dick chair and have a cuppa, gonna have a nice LARGE glass of wine 2nite too........ mmmmmm happy days.

Tina, x
Glad all has gone well another step over for you wont be long now, I will deffo be picking your brains, first one if you dont mind where did you get your medicals done and how much, just thinking aheadfor when we get offered to apply.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Hi
so glad it all got packed ok..... bet it all seems very real now

enjoy your wine- will join you with a glass ... new zealand wine of course!

Helen and Dave x
Old Dec 18th 2009, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Tina,
You are another step nearer to coming over!
Enjoy your wine!
Old Dec 18th 2009, 4:51 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Looking forward to reading that you unpacked a bacon sarnie at the other end
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

All the very best to you all
Try and have a great Christmas .''Its not where you are but who your with that makes it all so special'' Happy Christmas and A very happy New Year
Old Dec 18th 2009, 7:07 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alchris
All the very best to you all
Try and have a great Christmas .''Its not where you are but who your with that makes it all so special'' Happy Christmas and A very happy New Year
thank you all lots and lots. The boys have moved out tonight, lol. One staying with friends of ours and the ohter at my mums. Only one night without a sofa, bless them and they are pulling their hair out, cant wait till we other side and lonely and waiting for stuff, joy! My mum is letting us use one of her sofas untill we leave so getting it tomorrow night so they coming back then im sat all alone on the bludy deck chair typing this, just got in from work and will aint home till half ten peace and quiet what is that??? but I am liking it.