Want to move need help

Old Mar 10th 2010, 8:05 am
Just Joined

trnotpr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Want to move need help

hi i am on 485 COOK visa living in australia.i would like to apply for PR in new zealand.
DID my double bachelor from india and finished my adv diploma in hospitality management (Commercial cooking) from here sydney itself.
I went to a mig agent they told me i have to study """"level 5"""" course and then i can apply for pr in new zealand i am very confussed ,what he meant?
-right now i am not working as cook
-working with morethen $50,000 package
-i got 2 yr part time experience as cook
-got 4 yr retail manager experience
-got 7.5,7.5,6.5,5.5 in ielts
-my 485 visa expires in jan 2011
is there any way i can apply for pr in new zealand.can anyone tell me the whole scene
Old Mar 10th 2010, 9:02 am
Lord of The Pies

teeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Want to move need help

Not wanting to sound too unhelpful, but why didn't you ask the migration agent what he meant by a "level 5" qualification? No point in going to see people like that if you're coming away more befuddled than when you started?

I would suggest that www.immigration.govt.nz is your best starting point - they have all the information you need on IELTS scores, jobs on the skills shortages lists etc. etc. plus a points calculator to show you how your situation stacks up against their requirements.