Visa application - 'Driving offences'

Old Jun 5th 2017, 11:53 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa application - 'Driving offences'

Originally Posted by BEVS
Really. Well I'm going to add a little something just so the opening poster is clear.
Your post serves to offer no clarity, other than to condone the continued misinformation - which you are guilty of also - coming from posters in this thread.

'Have you ever been convicted at any time of any offence, including any driving offence?'
You clearly don't understand this question. Let me help you.

The question asks specifically about being 'convicted'. They ask about 'including any driving offence' as many - for reasons beyond me - don't understand that a driving offence when dealt with via court is a criminal conviction.

That you don't know what a fixed penalty notice is, and that it IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A CONVICTION just continues to highlight the gross level of ignorance that has been displayed throughout this thread.

You are literally telling a person to disclose information THAT IS NOT ASKED FOR all through your complete lack of understanding around the British criminal justice system.

Transparency and declaration is the right way forward.
No. Answering what is asked is the correct way forward. Isn't that Iain's favourite line; it's uttered often for a reason.

Last edited by hungryhorace; Jun 6th 2017 at 12:02 am.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 1:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You may not realise but I emigrated to New Zealand from the UK.

I've been helping and answering Queries about NZ immigration for the past 15+ years.

You , on the other hand.

Go back and read MrsF answer.
She wrote

Yes it does
I agree with her.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 1:19 am
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
You may not realise but I emigrated to New Zealand from the UK.
I don't care. It's entirely irrelevant. Harold Shipman was practicing medicine for 30 years, didn't make him any less a bad doctor.

You , on the other hand.
You're right. I, on the other hand, am in the business of providing accurate answers. That both of you are unable to decipher a basic question, and to be flagrantly unaware of what a conviction is, is hugely concerning.

I hope neither of you ever provide legal advice. When you've been called to the Bar, let me know.

I agree with her.
It's irrelevant whether you agree with her or not; you are both wrong. It is concerning that two moderators continue to provide woefully inaccurate advice.

Last edited by hungryhorace; Jun 6th 2017 at 2:02 am.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
You're right. I, on the other hand, am in the business of providing accurate answers.
But not accurate spelling

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
That both of you are unable to decipher a basic question, and to be fragrantly unaware of what a conviction is, is hugely concerning.
unless you actually know that the 2 Mods both have a pleasant scent or aroma!
Old Jun 6th 2017, 2:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Woodlea
But not accurate spelling

Heh blame iOS autocorrect.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 2:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Not me . I haven't yet showered today . I stink .

HH has misread or misunderstood what was written by MrsF & despite her pointing this out, is now making a meal of it. That is all.

BTW. We're not wrong.
As per Mrs F
Yes it does
and he already has.