Telephone interview..... and bloods

Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:42 am
Just Joined

jamtart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Telephone interview..... and bloods

Hi all,
I've got my telephone interview in a few days time (only found this out a few days ago) - have been reading all the threads about what to expect so am feeling somwhat prepared (but very nervous!!).

However, from what I've read, I thought the interview was the last step and people heard back within a few days whether or not they have WTR or PR. (We really really want/need PR.) Our CO has also asked for a repeat blood test (liver tests were a bit higher than the range) - have made an appt at my GP but that should take a couple more weeks to get appt, then blood taken then results etc.......

Has anyone else had their interview with outstanding issues? Am I right it thinking I won't hear how the interview went until they get the blood info back? (I'll hate having to wait weeks to find out!!) Can I assume the bloods aren't a major concern for them else they would have waited for these to be sorted before the interview??

Thanks!

J
Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: Telephone interview..... and bloods

hi there

yes this does seem a bit strange, usually the interview is the very last thing isn't it?

I am sure they won't give you a decision until all outstanding issues have been tied up, so I don't think you should expect an answer until the bloods have been sorted out.

Maybe the bloods are not a major issue and they expect them to be fine and your CO just wants to get the interview over with so she can proceed as soon as bloods get back.

Good luck!!! Hopefully it won't be long til we have our interview too.