To submit or not to submit......HELP

Old May 3rd 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default To submit or not to submit......HELP

I'll start with the good news....I've received my registration through from the nursing council in NZ..yippee.
Now we have to decide whether to submit our EOI with only my assessed qualifications (135 points) or wait for the imminent (hopefully!!) job offer and apply with this and the qualifications(195 points). Can I add the job offer on to the EOI once it has been picked from the pool or must it be before it is picked? Any advice gratefully received.

Phyllis
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice
Default Re: To submit or not to submit......HELP

Congrats on getting your registration. If my memory serves me correctly from reading other peoples posts, if you get a job offer after your EOI is selected you just have to inform NZIS. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:05 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

You can certainly add a job offer to your application once it's selected. I actually asked this at NZ House yesterday as I'm hoping I can get my ITA in soon [assuming it arrives of course!] and will then go to NZ to look for a job and have a long holiday . I was told that if I get an offer then to just fax in the details.
You can change any details to your EOI online before it's been selected BUT you cannot change it online afterwards, you have to contact NZIS and tell them directly in that case.

Good luck with the job!

Sue
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:41 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

As you're in healthcare, I'd say submit now. With or without job offer, NZ is crying out for people in healthcare. Just add the job offer afterwards via direct contact with NZIS.