So my EOI file went to...

Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:00 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default So my EOI file went to...

NZIS in London. That'll mean some lovely long-distance charges, as if I don't have enough already. It's only 4,000 miles away. Apparently I can contact the London office or NZ if I have questions. Super, 4,000 miles of long-distance or 8,000... hmm decisions decisions.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:38 am
WAS bored stiff in USA

cyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud of
Default Re: So my EOI file went to...

It's too hard for them to do it in the States Maz Our apps for work visas went to Auckland. Congrats on being selected. Sent you a pm about the police checks
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:46 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cyndi
Sent you a pm about the police checks
This was always going to be Maz's stumbling block

Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how much they actually make from all this ?! Over 5000 applicants for EOI this week ... $300 each .....

Michelle xx
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:47 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl

I wonder how much they actually make from all this ?! Over 5000 applicants for EOI this week ... $300 each .....

Michelle xx
Dont think about it Michelle. It will hurt

Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Oi you!

and just how did you know it hurts ?? Cause it did
Old Mar 16th 2007, 1:46 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cyndi
It's too hard for them to do it in the States Maz Our apps for work visas went to Auckland. Congrats on being selected. Sent you a pm about the police checks
Got it, thank you ever so much! Will try my best to get the ball rolling on those before we leave.

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
This was always going to be Maz's stumbling block

Cheeky bastard! Actually I'm clean as a whistle. Got checked out by the FBI, CIA, Interpol and French Police before they let me into the US.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Cheeky bastard!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 5:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Cheeky bastard! Actually I'm clean as a whistle. Got checked out by the FBI, CIA, Interpol and French Police before they let me into the US.
What about the doctor?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:58 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
What about the doctor?
Oh yeah, wouldn't be here otherwise. Got prodded, asked a few basic questions, had a chest x-ray and blood test for HIV. The nurse who took my blood did a bad job of it and I bruised really badly. Took over 2 weeks for that lovely purple and black to go away.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:18 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Maz ours went from Scotland to Dunedin when we applied! It meant that our case officer couldn't do the interview cos of the time difference so some person from the london office who didnt know us from Adam did it - and while lloyd was answering the questions she was typing his answers into a form!! So it was totally stilted and he has to repeat loads of stuff!!

so don't worry too much - I think they just put them wherever they can to try to get them done as quickly as possible - we got our ITA 9 days after submitting our EOI ! So it worked!!