Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Jun 20th 2013, 4:50 am
Just Joined

must is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Originally Posted by must

Originally Posted by dandadanda
Thanks! Mine also changed to evaluation today, after 25 working days!
hey, is yours still in evaluation? mine went to evaluation on 10th June but is still there. No progress yet. let me know when yours move forward from evaluation. Thanx.
Evaluation and Report Preparation completed yesterday. Now in Quality Checking.
Old Jun 20th 2013, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

kiranmalik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dungrani
Yesterday, I received my NQA IQA Report and my degree is assessed as "A Bachelor of Information Technology degree at Level 7 (360 credits).

But there is a Comment: "Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineering (CPEng), Engineering Technology Practitioner (ETPract) or Certified Engineering Technician (CertETn) is determined by the appropriate occupational registration body."

so does this mean that I have to register my occupation somewhere? kindly suggest.
Dont know much about registration but please check with the appropriate occupational registration authority for detailed information about registration. I guess engineers need to contact "The Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ)" for registration. The contact details are given here:
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...uthorities.htm
I hope it helps!
Old Jun 20th 2013, 5:40 am
Just Joined

dungrani is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi KiranMalik, Thanks for your reply.

Qualifications requirements :
The Silver Fern Job Search visa is for highly skilled people with recognised qualifications. You will need to provide a New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) assessment (either an International Qualification Assessment or a Qualifications Assessment Report) of your qualification, unless one of the following applies.

Your qualification is on our List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment, or
you have full or provisional registration and your qualification has been assessed by a New Zealand registration authority as being comparable to a New Zealand qualification on the List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment .

If your qualification is required for employment where occupational registration (http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...gistration.htm) is required in New Zealand, you must show that you hold, or can obtain, full or provisional registration for that occupation in New Zealand.

Now the tragedy is my occupation (Software Tester) is belong under Information Technology and that is assessed as level 7 and it doesn't require occupational registration.

What do you suggest?

Originally Posted by kiranmalik
Dont know much about registration but please check with the appropriate occupational registration authority for detailed information about registration. I guess engineers need to contact "The Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ)" for registration. The contact details are given here:
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...uthorities.htm
I hope it helps!
Old Jun 20th 2013, 6:23 am
Just Joined

must is an unknown quantity at this point

Yesterday, I received my NQA IQA Report and my degree is assessed as "A Bachelor of Information Technology degree at Level 7 (360 credits).

But there is a Comment: "Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineering (CPEng), Engineering Technology Practitioner (ETPract) or Certified Engineering Technician (CertETn) is determined by the appropriate occupational registration body."

so does this mean that I have to register my occupation somewhere? kindly suggest.
hope this helps.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=744762

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...gistration.htm
Old Jun 20th 2013, 10:06 am
Just Joined

biplob01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Dungrani,

Same comments was put in my IQA report. So, I contacted with my CO and told her that occupation registration is not needed for me as per the INZ web link

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...gistration.htm.

She was agreed with me.My profession is telecommunication.

If you profession is not the the list of the above link then occupation registration is not needed for you but you have to take concern of your CO. So better to contact to CO.

Plz fill free to message me for more.

Regards
Old Jun 20th 2013, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

@Biplob, This is a huge relief for me, when did you email your CO? Does she ask you for that?
Old Jun 20th 2013, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

Monmon_kng is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys i sent my documents to Dubai branch three days back , they just replayed after my mail asking them for confirmation that they got my documents and they confirmed and they told me asap my CO will contact me , anyone here have an experience with Dubai branch in the SFV scheme please let me know the experience as am very worried and time pass too long and i hear many confusing things about interviews and many strange things . any advice will be appreciated .
Old Jun 21st 2013, 3:26 am
Just Joined

Hi Biplop,
can you please PM me your gmail or any instant messenger information?

Originally Posted by biplob01
Hello Dungrani,

Same comments was put in my IQA report. So, I contacted with my CO and told her that occupation registration is not needed for me as per the INZ web link

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...gistration.htm.

She was agreed with me.My profession is telecommunication.

If you profession is not the the list of the above link then occupation registration is not needed for you but you have to take concern of your CO. So better to contact to CO.

Plz fill free to message me for more.

Regards
Old Jun 21st 2013, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Monmon_kng
Guys i sent my documents to Dubai branch three days back , they just replayed after my mail asking them for confirmation that they got my documents and they confirmed and they told me asap my CO will contact me , anyone here have an experience with Dubai branch in the SFV scheme please let me know the experience as am very worried and time pass too long and i hear many confusing things about interviews and many strange things . any advice will be appreciated .
My documents were delivered to Dubai branch on sunday 16 June but still they didn't contact me and no confirmation for their side yet.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 5:16 am
Just Joined

ofarooq is an unknown quantity at this point

I had to wait almost 3 weeks before CO was assigned, right now it is being processed by CO
Old Jun 21st 2013, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ofarooq
I had to wait almost 3 weeks before CO was assigned, right now it is being processed by CO
Best of Luck!!!
Almost a week for me as well, lets see. I am getting worried now. I guess 2 more weeks to go.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 6:04 am
Just Joined

Guys you all Dubai branch or what branch????
Old Jun 21st 2013, 6:11 am
Just Joined

ofarooq is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys you all Dubai branch or what branch????
we sent to Dubai branch
Old Jun 21st 2013, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

we sent to Dubai branch
Dubai branch.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 10:25 am
Just Joined

wooow this is really too much time , could you tell us about your time line

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.