Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Apr 30th 2013, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

Maher_Maher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Originally Posted by karwalbubble
Welcome to NZ guys who got selected in Silver Fern.. I got selected in 2011 application and now in NZ. I am happy to help if you have some query regarding anything.
Thank you for your help, i would like to know if we will got an interview call after they receive the document ?
Old May 1st 2013, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

bryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Maher_Maher
Thank you for your help, i would like to know if we will got an interview call after they receive the document ?
that's what also my question
Old May 1st 2013, 12:37 am
Mrs

karwalbubble is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bryan26
that's what also my question
Yes once they will get all documents and they don't require any further documents from your side, then you will get call from them. If you will not be prepared for call at that time, Just tell them that its not right time to call(they will ask you if its right time to call you). May be you can be at any place and not comfortable to talk then you can tell them the time to call you again.
Always keep track of your application status on immigration website under "My Applications". Once they will get your documents, they will update that page with information about your medical.
Application Lodgement date will also be updated.
Old May 1st 2013, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

bryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nicebryan26 is just really nice

Yes once they will get all documents and they don't require any further documents from your side, then you will get call from them. If you will not be prepared for call at that time, Just tell them that its not right time to call(they will ask you if its right time to call you). May be you can be at any place and not comfortable to talk then you can tell them the time to call you again.
Always keep track of your application status on immigration website under "My Applications". Once they will get your documents, they will update that page with information about your medical.
please tell us what would be possible questions they may ask from you.
Old May 1st 2013, 1:10 am
Mrs

please tell us what would be possible questions they may ask from you.
Its very simple interview, started asking from your fullname, dob, your qualification, your experience year by year, your skills, what you have done in your past companies, what your parents do, what your brothers and sisters do, why you want to go to NZ, do you want to settle there, do you know about silver fern, whats the expiry time of your visa(9 mnths), what type of jobs you will get in NZ(obv related to your study and experience) , how much approx package you will get there, what do you know about NZ(not so important). So start doing googling for NZ,jobs. Most important thing start searching jobs on seek.co.nz,trademe.co.nz etc, so that you can say confidently that you can get a job there in NZ in 9 mnths.
Old May 1st 2013, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

Sir my question is when you submit all the documents their is a payment? or only the documents without payment.
Old May 1st 2013, 2:00 am
Mrs

Sir my question is when you submit all the documents their is a payment? or only the documents without payment.
No there is no payment you need to send again as you already paid for your application while applying. Just the courier fees.
Old May 1st 2013, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

No there is no payment you need to send again as you already paid for your application while applying. Just the courier fees.
got it, thank you so much for your help. keep helping all newbie
Old May 1st 2013, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point

Its very simple interview, started asking from your fullname, dob, your qualification, your experience year by year, your skills, what you have done in your past companies, what your parents do, what your brothers and sisters do, why you want to go to NZ, do you want to settle there, do you know about silver fern, whats the expiry time of your visa(9 mnths), what type of jobs you will get in NZ(obv related to your study and experience) , how much approx package you will get there, what do you know about NZ(not so important). So start doing googling for NZ,jobs. Most important thing start searching jobs on seek.co.nz,trademe.co.nz etc, so that you can say confidently that you can get a job there in NZ in 9 mnths.
So how was your newzeland experience
Old May 1st 2013, 2:39 am
Mrs

Originally Posted by salmanearn
So how was your newzeland experience
Its quite good. I didn't face much difficulty to find job in Web Development. After I reached here, I got job within 20 days. So that was the main thing. Then on the basis of that job, I applied PR and got it within 6 months. My husband also came here on same visa. But he didn't get job in his field but it was easy for him to get PR as a spouse. So we both were lucky. Everything went smooth..Just were missing our hometown but when you got busy in things, everything goes well..
You guys should start doing Job search on seek and once you got visa, should start applying jobs there. Do mention in your cover letter that you have valid work visa. Some of our friends got job while they were in India.
Old May 1st 2013, 8:47 am
Decision- Pending

Rocky choudhary is an unknown quantity at this point

Its quite good. I didn't face much difficulty to find job in Web Development. After I reached here, I got job within 20 days. So that was the main thing. Then on the basis of that job, I applied PR and got it within 6 months. My husband also came here on same visa. But he didn't get job in his field but it was easy for him to get PR as a spouse. So we both were lucky. Everything went smooth..Just were missing our hometown but when you got busy in things, everything goes well..
You guys should start doing Job search on seek and once you got visa, should start applying jobs there. Do mention in your cover letter that you have valid work visa. Some of our friends got job while they were in India.
hi i was lucky that i selected in 300 in this year, myself i am rocky from rajasthan india so can u plz tell me what is job scope in the newzealand for MBA holder. i can get a job releted to management or business???
Old May 1st 2013, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

Maher_Maher is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello dear,
i have another question about NZQA, what do you recomment for applyin on fast track or standard track ?
Old May 1st 2013, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point

Is your husband also from IT
Old May 1st 2013, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

Getyus is an unknown quantity at this point

got it, thank you so much for your help. keep helping all newbie
Hi, Bryan26.

Any other Noypis here for SFV? I have a lot of questions in queue.

Thanks!
Old May 1st 2013, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute

i had the same problem after pressing pay now
i ahave already sent a complaint to diffrent mails as provided in pls support thread
but till now no reply

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.