Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Old May 10th 2012, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

WayneChen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Originally Posted by aiki
This is actually the main worry after all ...
One thing that I don't understand, INZ says that this country needs a lot of skilled migrants. They even have long-term and short-term lists. However, a lot of people say that it is difficult to find a job in NZ.
So, does NZ really need migrants ?
The great majority of people involved in immigration to NZ have been always concerning with job prospect.....

NZ needs more prosperous economy......
Old May 10th 2012, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Teddykgb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver fern visa 2012 - accepted & then rejected by NZIS discussion thread

Finally, after almost a week of agony that is quite comforting. I hope they behave now and approve the damn thing without any further dramas.
Old May 10th 2012, 4:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine560
i dont understand one thing....ur aplication number ends with 201 and 225..mine ends with 11169140...so i think we are within 300..and they are playing something....i think there is something money making buisness.
Guys this really needs investigation by immigration...so keep writing to them and also is there anyone who's visa is successful anf he dint get evil email...what is the application number? please share...
I don't think it is helpful to suggest that the NZIS has done this deliberately. There has obviously been a glitch on the computer system that allowed this fiasco to happen. I can understand your frustration & upset but to suggest that NZIS did this to make money is ludicrous.

Please think a little more about what you are suggesting before posting maybe
Old May 10th 2012, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

hmlamie is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation to all people here. when they mentioned in their site that even the ones who got the evil email will be able to submit their paper in order to Get the visa
Old May 10th 2012, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
It was the only honourable thing from them to do in my personal opinion

Yes. Been here for 8 years. Husband is a plumber & gasfitter.

It might be interesting for you to start a topic in the main NZ forum asking about how job prospects are at the moment for an assortment of occupations and the best way to approach the job search.

Great idea, i strongly recommend to open a thread of how to search for a job in New Zealand

Last edited by hmlamie; May 10th 2012 at 4:19 am.
Old May 10th 2012, 4:18 am
ajd
Forum Regular

ajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really nice

Immigration New Zealand has received a lot of correspondence from the people affected by this error. It is clear that young, skilled people have very strong feelings about wanting the chance to come to New Zealand. In light of the large amount of feedback we have received, Immigration New Zealand has decided to accept applications from the people who completed the application process and paid the fee ------ i'm really happy congratulations to all who have toiled....
Old May 10th 2012, 4:44 am
Just Joined

wishing13 is an unknown quantity at this point

How about those who got their refund how can we make the payment back
Old May 10th 2012, 4:46 am
ajd
Forum Regular

ajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really nice

Originally Posted by wishing13
How about those who got their refund how can we make the payment back
even i got my refund- the immigration dept. will contact you and let you know how you can process the fee again...
Old May 10th 2012, 4:49 am
Just Joined

wishing13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks God! thats a very good news then,so anxious to receive the next email from them!!!
Old May 10th 2012, 5:22 am
Just Joined

vivekananth is an unknown quantity at this point

Great! The people in this thread had brought the change ! Great!
Old May 10th 2012, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

WayneChen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
It was the only honourable thing from them to do in my personal opinion

Yes. Been here for 8 years. Husband is a plumber & gasfitter.

It might be interesting for you to start a topic in the main NZ forum asking about how job prospects are at the moment for an assortment of occupations and the best way to approach the job search.
It seems that you are so pessimistic towards job prospect in NZ.
Old May 10th 2012, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Teddykgb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WayneChen
It seems that you are so pessimistic towards job prospect in NZ.
That is the case in NZ,I have had first hand experience looking for a job there. I was there during the recession peak in 2009 and it took me almost 6 weeks to get a suitable job offer, the longest it has taken to get a job in my life. In contrast, I spent only four days looking for a job in Sydney and was offered the job two hours after the interview. Be prepared and don't expect an easy ride in NZ.

Last edited by Teddykgb; May 10th 2012 at 6:21 am.
Old May 10th 2012, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Teddykgb
That is the case in NZ,I have had first hand experience looking for a job there. I was there during the recession peak in 2009 and it took me almost 6 weeks to get a suitable job offer, the longest it has taken to get a job in my life. In contrast, I spent only four days looking for a job in Sydney and was offered the job two hours after the interview. Be prepared and don't expect an easy ride in NZ.

Can you tell me about IT jobs in New Zealand? is it hard to get one if you have experience fro example in Oracle application?
Old May 10th 2012, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

So why INZ announces that there are skilled worker shortage in NZ?
Old May 10th 2012, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Beanaleena is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vivekananth
Great! The people in this thread had brought the change ! Great!

We totally did. I am proud of our unity! Cant believe we did it. Well done and thank u to everyone who contributed. I am very very excited!!! Maybe we should meet for a drink to celebrate when we arrive...next april 27th maybe at 10am?!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.