Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Jun 26th 2011, 11:34 am
Just Joined

bavbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

The only photos required are the ones that should be attached to your Medical + Xray docs, which need to be signed by the radiologist, medical examiner, etc to identify you. Apart from that they don't ask for any other photos.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Update: Got a confirmation that my documents have been received on 22 June. Status is still pending.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 6:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Altor
Update: Got a confirmation that my documents have been received on 22 June. Status is still pending.
All the best!

I received my passport this morning via DHL
Old Jun 27th 2011, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

Originally Posted by bavbat
All the best!

Congratulation Bavbat, how long it takes from approving the visa to sending of documents? and how you had paied for the return of the documents?
Old Jun 27th 2011, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Thanks bavbat.

I think timelines really differ a lot from branch to branch. Bavbat got his super quick. But from what I'm reading elsewhere, other people have taken up to a month or more to hear anything!

I asked about payment for returning my documents while I submitted and they told me I don't need to pay anything.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kimoloop
Congratulation Bavbat, how long it takes from approving the visa to sending of documents? and how you had paied for the return of the documents?
This is for the London branch: my visa was approved in the evening of the 22nd and my documents were sent via DHL the next day. I got the documents this morning. I didn't have to pay for the return of my passport using DHL.

The London branch does seem to be quick from what I've heard as well!
Old Jun 27th 2011, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

hi Guys,

i have a question, does the 9 months of SF visa starts from the date stamped or the actual entry date?

Regards
Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

From the date you get the visa stamped, you get 6 months to get to NZ. From the date of entry, you get 9 months to find a job.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bavbat
All the best!

Brilliant news bavbat.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Visa Approved today

Dubai branch.
document received: 19-6-2011
visa approved: 28-6-2011

Thanks you all guys for your help.
i am planning to leave on September.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Visa Approved today

Dubai branch.

Congratulation and Good news that Dubai Branch is processing quickly.

My documents was received on 20-06-2011.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Visa Approved today

Dubai branch.

Congratulations!!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by Altor
I get my PC tomorrow so end of this week! Fingers crossed!

Also I read this on the INZ site for anyone else who was wondering:

Basically your passport, medical certificate and police certificate need to be original documents. The rest of your supporting evidence can be certified copies.

P.S. Is anyone else here in the media/communications industry?

Edit: Ok here is another question, aside from the documents requested in the email we got is there another visa application form I need to fill in too? Also is there another payment required for the actual visa application? Since this is categorized as a work visa, I'm wondering whether I need to fill out that form/make that payment. Thanks for the help! You guys are great!
Hi Altor - I work in the communications industry - branding/graphic design if I am being specific.

Thanks for posting all the experiences on here guys - all my documents have gone down to London, they arrived on the afternoon of the Friday 24th but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll keep you all posted, I'm not very good at being patient! I have to say I am a little worried as my lipid test came back slightly high but the doctor marked this down as not an issue as both my LDL and HDL were high so he didn't see this as an issue. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Old Jun 29th 2011, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Congratulation and Good news that Dubai Branch is processing quickly.

My documents was received on 20-06-2011.

Approved Today.

Old Jun 29th 2011, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FriendForEver

Approved Today.

Congratulations!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.