Resident Visa question

Old May 7th 2014, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Dandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Resident Visa question

Hello

On your interview were you informed that it would take approx 2 weeks to let you know the outcome?
We had our telephone interview last Thursday. I really feel it didn't go too well and have been on pins ever since. It felt more like a job interview than anything asking about transferable skills in my job to the NZ, my typical working day etc. I had used the questions that were mentioned on this forum so I knew there would be a few questions about my ability to work, find work, support ourselves but it felt like a full hour on my work then a few questions about settling in, plans etc.
My Husband already has a job (offshore) which will continue when/if we get move so at least that maybe a positive.
Old May 10th 2014, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond repute

Found out yesterday we have been approved on the website! Waiting for confirmation either email or letter.
Thrilled to bits, thanks to everyone that puts the information on the forum to help people like us get to this point.
Old May 11th 2014, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dandy du2
Found out yesterday we have been approved on the website! Waiting for confirmation either email or letter.
Thrilled to bits, thanks to everyone that puts the information on the forum to help people like us get to this point.
Hi Dandy,

Congrats on getting approved for the visa we got our confirmation email 4 days after the update on the website

cheers
Old May 11th 2014, 9:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good news all round.
Old May 12th 2014, 3:27 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

And congratulations to Dandydu2 as well