British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   quick answer needed about the medical forms (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/quick-answer-needed-about-medical-forms-410229/)

helinuk Nov 26th 2006 4:30 pm

quick answer needed about the medical forms

I can't see any medical forms in the ITA pack so looked online and found them on NZIS. 16 Pages of them! :eek: ... x by 4 for our family
- whoa thats lots of printing!
Am I missing something or that how you all did it?
:beer: Thanks.

nero Nov 26th 2006 5:41 pm

Re: quick answer needed about the medical forms

Originally Posted by helinuk
I can't see any medical forms in the ITA pack so looked online and found them on NZIS. 16 Pages of them! :eek: ... x by 4 for our family
- whoa thats lots of printing!
Am I missing something or that how you all did it?
:beer: Thanks.

Sorry but I am sure this is not what you wantto hear but thats what you gotta do :eek:

helinuk Nov 26th 2006 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by nero
Sorry but I am sure this is not what you wantto hear but thats what you gotta do :eek:

Yiks- ok thanks :)

P2L Nov 26th 2006 9:03 pm

Yiks- ok thanks :)

Large glass of your fav. tipple :beer: and thank god you didn't have a 3rd (unlike us!!)

Am Loolah Nov 26th 2006 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Large glass of your fav. tipple :beer: and thank god you didn't have a 3rd (unlike us!!)

I was the only saddo that had to have the chest x-ray and medicals in our family as I am the outsider who can't be in their gang for another 5 years!! Having said that, you want to try the Citizenship by Descent and Passport Application Forms for 4 kids ... phew!!! It cost us nearly £6 to post!!! And trying to find an upstanding member of the community to counter-sign said forms in this neck of the woods - Dear God - like looking for a virgin in a brothel?! :D

helinuk Nov 26th 2006 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I was the only saddo that had to have the chest x-ray and medicals in our family as I am the outsider who can't be in their gang for another 5 years!! Having said that, you want to try the Citizenship by Descent and Passport Application Forms for 4 kids ... phew!!! It cost us nearly £6 to post!!! And trying to find an upstanding member of the community to counter-sign said forms in this neck of the woods - Dear God - like looking for a virgin in a brothel?! :D

As you see we've spent today on the paperwork :rolleyes:
K & S and Loolah- you made me smile... OK I've now printed off all the medical forms ,
filled out the police checks will send tomorrow.

Filled out my pre-op forms for the hospital,
printed off our xmas letter and sealed all the cards,
ironed hubbys shirts -he's off to USA for 2 weeks business trip (bit of a jolly ;) )
ordered food for xmas- online shopping is a wonderful thing. :D
Now I need a weekend to get over this w/e :D see you in the kiwibar

Maz Nov 27th 2006 1:03 am

he's off to USA for 2 weeks business trip (bit of a jolly ;) )

Where in the US? Anywhere near Chicago? :) We could always take him out for a drink or seven. We're about 40 miles west of Chi-town. :beer: That's one heck of a lot of printing, but worth it in the long-run. :) I get a free ream of recycled printer paper for each empty ink cartridge I take to Office Depot. Want me to send some to you? ;)

brandn Nov 27th 2006 9:23 am

Im not sure of the age limit, but kids under a certain age dont need the xray section, so that will cut out a few pages!
My kids are both under 4 and did not need them.

helinuk Nov 27th 2006 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Maz
Where in the US? Anywhere near Chicago? :) We could always take him out for a drink or seven. We're about 40 miles west of Chi-town. :beer: That's one heck of a lot of printing, but worth it in the long-run. :) I get a free ream of recycled printer paper for each empty ink cartridge I take to Office Depot. Want me to send some to you? ;)

Thanks for the offer of a drink - but he's gone to Florida- Miami- this week then NY next week. He's spending the weekend deepsea fishing- thats the 'jolly' bit LOL .

karonious Nov 27th 2006 10:47 am

Thanks for the offer of a drink - but he's gone to Florida- Miami- this week then NY next week. He's spending the weekend deepsea fishing- thats the 'jolly' bit LOL .

Hijacking in a nice way - Hi Helen, you OK? (apart from what I already know about that is!)
Karen B
(I even sign off to my own sons as Karen B these days :o )

helinuk Nov 27th 2006 11:17 am

Originally Posted by karonious
Hijacking in a nice way - Hi Helen, you OK? (apart from what I already know about that is!)
Karen B
(I even sign off to my own sons as Karen B these days :o )

Hiya KarenB yes thanks alls well...plodding along with the paperwork, coping with the house stuff. Had a very busy week at work, love the SEN bit of my job. The selective mute child has started to whisper to me-get a real buzz from that.
how are you? I must go and catch up with your blog. :)