Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

quick answer needed about the medical forms

quick answer needed about the medical forms

Old Nov 26th 2006, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default quick answer needed about the medical forms

I can't see any medical forms in the ITA pack so looked online and found them on NZIS. 16 Pages of them! ... x by 4 for our family
- whoa thats lots of printing!
Am I missing something or that how you all did it?
Thanks.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: quick answer needed about the medical forms

Originally Posted by helinuk
I can't see any medical forms in the ITA pack so looked online and found them on NZIS. 16 Pages of them! ... x by 4 for our family
- whoa thats lots of printing!
Am I missing something or that how you all did it?
Thanks.

Sorry but I am sure this is not what you wantto hear but thats what you gotta do
Old Nov 26th 2006, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nero
Sorry but I am sure this is not what you wantto hear but thats what you gotta do
Yiks- ok thanks
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:03 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Yiks- ok thanks

Large glass of your fav. tipple and thank god you didn't have a 3rd (unlike us!!)
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:06 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Large glass of your fav. tipple and thank god you didn't have a 3rd (unlike us!!)
I was the only saddo that had to have the chest x-ray and medicals in our family as I am the outsider who can't be in their gang for another 5 years!! Having said that, you want to try the Citizenship by Descent and Passport Application Forms for 4 kids ... phew!!! It cost us nearly £6 to post!!! And trying to find an upstanding member of the community to counter-sign said forms in this neck of the woods - Dear God - like looking for a virgin in a brothel?!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I was the only saddo that had to have the chest x-ray and medicals in our family as I am the outsider who can't be in their gang for another 5 years!! Having said that, you want to try the Citizenship by Descent and Passport Application Forms for 4 kids ... phew!!! It cost us nearly £6 to post!!! And trying to find an upstanding member of the community to counter-sign said forms in this neck of the woods - Dear God - like looking for a virgin in a brothel?!
As you see we've spent today on the paperwork
K & S and Loolah- you made me smile... OK I've now printed off all the medical forms ,
filled out the police checks will send tomorrow.

Filled out my pre-op forms for the hospital,
printed off our xmas letter and sealed all the cards,
ironed hubbys shirts -he's off to USA for 2 weeks business trip (bit of a jolly )
ordered food for xmas- online shopping is a wonderful thing.
Now I need a weekend to get over this w/e see you in the kiwibar
Old Nov 27th 2006, 1:03 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

he's off to USA for 2 weeks business trip (bit of a jolly )
Where in the US? Anywhere near Chicago? We could always take him out for a drink or seven. We're about 40 miles west of Chi-town. That's one heck of a lot of printing, but worth it in the long-run. I get a free ream of recycled printer paper for each empty ink cartridge I take to Office Depot. Want me to send some to you?
Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

brandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant future

Im not sure of the age limit, but kids under a certain age dont need the xray section, so that will cut out a few pages!
My kids are both under 4 and did not need them.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Where in the US? Anywhere near Chicago? We could always take him out for a drink or seven. We're about 40 miles west of Chi-town. That's one heck of a lot of printing, but worth it in the long-run. I get a free ream of recycled printer paper for each empty ink cartridge I take to Office Depot. Want me to send some to you?
Thanks for the offer of a drink - but he's gone to Florida- Miami- this week then NY next week. He's spending the weekend deepsea fishing- thats the 'jolly' bit LOL .
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:47 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the offer of a drink - but he's gone to Florida- Miami- this week then NY next week. He's spending the weekend deepsea fishing- thats the 'jolly' bit LOL .
Hijacking in a nice way - Hi Helen, you OK? (apart from what I already know about that is!)
Karen B
(I even sign off to my own sons as Karen B these days )
Old Nov 27th 2006, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Hijacking in a nice way - Hi Helen, you OK? (apart from what I already know about that is!)
Karen B
(I even sign off to my own sons as Karen B these days )
Hiya KarenB yes thanks alls well...plodding along with the paperwork, coping with the house stuff. Had a very busy week at work, love the SEN bit of my job. The selective mute child has started to whisper to me-get a real buzz from that.
how are you? I must go and catch up with your blog.