Preparing for a Partnership-Visa

Old May 3rd 2015, 10:14 am
Just Joined

james01708 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Preparing for a Partnership-Visa

Good morning all, I wanted to ask some advice on the Partnership-Visa and how to prepare for it. My partner,who is a Kiwi, wants to return back to New Zealand. So, we went to New Zealand this year and I fell in love with the country, so we have decided that we will move there next year.

I have looking at the Partnership-Visa requirements and I do qualify. We have been living together for over a year and I have bills,photos and financial evidence of our relationship. Her parents told us that they are happy to sponsor me when we move over which I hope will help.

Could anyone give me advice on any extra evidence I could provide to prove our relationship. When it comes to the application should I have my health test and police check ready when I apply?
Old May 3rd 2015, 7:48 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Preparing for a Partnership-Visa

If you are not thinking about moving to next year then the health and police check should be done then as they have an expire date on them, think its 3mths. if you have the receipt and details from your holiday here then add that to the evidence. Invites to the pair of you is also a good one if you have things like party or wedding invites. but apart from that it looks like you are good to go
Old May 5th 2015, 9:56 pm
Nz

moving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Preparing for a Partnership-Visa

We have pictures, Facebook posts, any emails, letters from family. Overview of your relationship and dependency on eachother.
It's crazy as we are married and have two children lol