Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Is Pre-assessment Result mandatory for Bachelor of Computer Engineering?!

Is Pre-assessment Result mandatory for Bachelor of Computer Engineering?!

Old Apr 10th 2012, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

banos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is Pre-assessment Result mandatory for Bachelor of Computer Engineering?!

Hi,

I would like to hear from you in connection with the qualification assessment requirements for EOI. I am bachelor of Computer Engineering, and I checked the official immigration website and didn’t found my qualification on none of the lists, neither Qualifications Exempt from Assessment, or Qualifications Recognised as an Exception! As described on the official website I have to assess my qualification at the www.nzqa.govt.nz.

Anyone applied for EOI holding a bachelor degree of Computer Engineering, is it mandatory to assess this qualification? Or anybody else experienced who could help me on this?

Thank you in advance.