Police checks for nurse reg & ITA

Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Post Police checks for nurse reg & ITA

I need a police check for my nurse registration, is it form 3019B that i need ?(the police national computer database)

I need one for the ITA so do i request two copies or just get the original certified?

Can I send off nurse reg while im waiting for police certificate?

Thanks guys!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:25 am
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Re: Police checks for nurse reg & ITA

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun
I need a police check for my nurse registration, is it form 3019B that i need ?(the police national computer database)

I need one for the ITA so do i request two copies or just get the original certified?

Can I send off nurse reg while im waiting for police certificate?

Thanks guys!
You need to send it with your registration application, if you ask nicely the Nursing folk will send it back to you once they have seen it, this will save you a tenner.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Just get 1 copy-we only needed 1 which we copied and certified.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

As above and yes you can send all the docs you have now but they won't do anything with them until they have them all. I'm having difficulty with the council at the mo, they have lost my file!!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Alifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really niceAlifox is just really nice

I just went into our local police station and asked for a police clearance form. They gave me a pamphlet with a phone number on, which you have to ring to get the official form-it comes from Birmingham. It didnt take long for my police check to be done for nurse reg- didn't think of asking for it back, so applied for a new one for my ITA The police check for the ITA took quite a bit longer- more people to check as a family, I suppose
Obviously it's best to get nurse reg before submitting your EOI. If your application is anything like mine the NZNC is less than efficient- ie, losing forms; not telling you that they are waiting for more documents etc
Good luck anyway hun, Ali
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Hi I'm from the Birmingham area who do I contact for police checks please
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dusta
Hi I'm from the Birmingham area who do I contact for police checks please
Dusta try here.

http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/p...nformation.asp
Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your help Owen have printed them off!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi Dusta.
You coming to NZ?

Am loving the user name
Old Mar 13th 2008, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
We had assumed that as we live in Scotland that our national Disclosure Scotland police check would be accepted but it is not, this after I sent off £20 to get it! :curse:I had to go to my local police station and ask for a Data Protection Act 1998 form. If you take 2 bits of ID with you ( passport,birth cert,driving license) you can fill it out there and then.It costs £10 and should be returned within 40 days.
Hope this helps.