Police Certificates

Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Police Certificates

Just wondering how long they are valid for. Not sure if i should get them sorted yet or not. Is it expensive to get them?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:04 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Police Certificates

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Just wondering how long they are valid for. Not sure if i should get them sorted yet or not. Is it expensive to get them?
Hi, they are valid for 6 months and costs 35.00 each on normal turn around or you can have them done express at 70 smackers per person, oh do you know that you have to download the form from nz site and you need to send a passport photo too!! Only know this as just had them done ourselves
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Police Certificates

Thanks I had no idea so do I print the sheet out, fill it out and send it off with the cheque? I thought I was gonna have to phone someone up to order it!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:16 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Thanks I had no idea so do I print the sheet out, fill it out and send it off with the cheque? I thought I was gonna have to phone someone up to order it!
Yeah you go through the links on the nz im site, print them off, fill out and send of with cheque and photo, me and the hubby put the two of ours in one envelope and they done them together and sent them back together, took a few weeks to get back from sending, you can ring them once they have the form though and they will tell you when they will be sending it out, they were very good when I rang, cos our dog eats the mail and we were waiting day after day for the post, lol.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks I found the website and I've printed a few copies off... my job tomorrow to fill them out, how exciting!