Our EOI has just been submitted

Old May 29th 2007, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Our EOI has just been submitted

now it's the waiting game!

Hope we are selected

Getting house valued this week, moving in with parents

Karen & Bryan
Old May 29th 2007, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: Our EOI has just been submitted

hi

fingers crossed for you , we are doing our EOI in a couple of weeks, we are just completing some DIY work before we do so we can get our house valued etc and then put it on the market, and i am waiting for a copy of my university certificate for the NZQA to go with my husbands electrical ones.

if you have lots of points i am sure that you will be pulled out really quickly

good look

kirstie
Old May 29th 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE
hi

fingers crossed for you , we are doing our EOI in a couple of weeks, we are just completing some DIY work before we do so we can get our house valued etc and then put it on the market, and i am waiting for a copy of my university certificate for the NZQA to go with my husbands electrical ones.

if you have lots of points i am sure that you will be pulled out really quickly

good look

kirstie
Thank you for your kind comments.

Glad to see the back of that form, when I first looked at it, I thought no way will I be able to do it. With the help of various websites got there.

We got 125 points in end, was hoping for more
Was unable to find my qualfications on sites.

Good luck with yours.
If you need any help, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Last edited by Kags1694; May 29th 2007 at 2:40 pm.
Old May 29th 2007, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi

we have 135 with pauls qualifications and i had 110, thats if the recognise my degree but we are going with him being the main candidate. we have sent off our police forms and started to get the cats vacinated and looking for jobs and houses as well.

where abouts are you wanting to go to? and have you managed to find a job etc. its nice chatting to someone who is at the same stage as paul and i

with regards

kirstie
Old May 31st 2007, 5:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good luck to the pair of you. May your EOI be pulled and an ITA land in your letterboxes.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kags1694
now it's the waiting game!

Hope we are selected

Getting house valued this week, moving in with parents

Karen & Bryan
Logged on to website today, amazed it says selected.

What happens next

Karen