Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

NZQA to contact Universities for full assessment

NZQA to contact Universities for full assessment

Old May 9th 2012, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

hmlamie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZQA to contact Universities for full assessment

For the qualification assessment does NZQA always contact the university which you gain the qualification from? or this is just a random check. I have a bachelor degree from Cairo University (Egypt) and i am afraid that the university will take long time until they respond back. By the way i took the fast track option to speed up the process.
Any Suggestions?
Old May 10th 2012, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: NZQA to contact Universities for full assessment

Can any body help me in my inquiry?
Old May 10th 2012, 1:02 pm
ajd
Forum Regular

ajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really niceajd is just really nice

Originally Posted by hmlamie
For the qualification assessment does NZQA always contact the university which you gain the qualification from? or this is just a random check. I have a bachelor degree from Cairo University (Egypt) and i am afraid that the university will take long time until they respond back. By the way i took the fast track option to speed up the process.
Any Suggestions?
Most often the NZQA dont contact universities unless they doubt the credibility - i had an NZQA done and there was no correspondance to this effect...
Old May 10th 2012, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ajd
Most often the NZQA dont contact universities unless they doubt the credibility - i had an NZQA done and there was no correspondance to this effect...
Really thanks, you made me calm
Old May 10th 2012, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ajd
By the way how long did it take until they send you the report? and did you send a certified copy from your passport or just a normal copy, because what i sent to them is just a copy from my passport, shall i send a certified one?
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

intikhabalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Hmlamie,

I am planning to apply for NZQA immigration. Please guide me, currently i am applying for IQA of my Bachelour of computer science degree (Hons). i am confused with documents. shall i have to send all orignal documents (all means, orignal experience letters, orignal 10th and 12th standard result cards) or i have to send orignal BCS degree and transcript and for everything else, i have to send photo copies.

thank you.

By the way how long did it take until they send you the report? and did you send a certified copy from your passport or just a normal copy, because what i sent to them is just a copy from my passport, shall i send a certified one?
Old Jun 21st 2012, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

wolfheart_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello Hmlamie

i wonder how was the IQA? did you get your result report?

I have submitted one 2 months ago and it's still in the Evaluation phase
Old Jun 25th 2012, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Upset13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can any body help me in my inquiry?
HI hmlamie!

Don't know if you are still in need for an answer but... They don't call the university to check, at least not in my country. One of the secretary from my univ confirm me that she never heard of such thing.

So, my guss is if you send the original and certified copy of translation it will be ok.

I myself I'll submit my docs in july, and I'll send all my originals + certified copy of translation (except for IELTS)

Good luck mate!