Nzqa

Old Feb 12th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nzqa

Anybody had any dealings with getting their qualification assessed by the NZQA? I'm interested in how long it took and how much they charge. It's just me EOI has been returned saying they want the qualification assessed but are only giving me 2 weeks in order to do so before they'll through out my EOI and i have to go back to the beginning.

Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Twig is just really niceTwig is just really niceTwig is just really niceTwig is just really niceTwig is just really niceTwig is just really niceTwig is just really niceTwig is just really niceTwig is just really nice
Default Re: Nzqa

To have a full assessment done it cost us £160 quid (including courier) and they say it will take 20 days from receiving the parcel to actually sending it back to us. However, for just an EOI you could have a pre-assessment done, much quicker, can be done online and only costs $75NZ.

http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/for-internat...lications.html
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Twig
To have a full assessment done it cost us £160 quid (including courier) and they say it will take 20 days from receiving the parcel to actually sending it back to us. However, for just an EOI you could have a pre-assessment done, much quicker, can be done online and only costs $75NZ.

Brilliant, many thanks for that i'll do it tonight...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:25 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Twig

Just to add to that, I paid extra for an express service, however, they done it in their own time, and said sorry for not doing it quickly

Adie
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Just to add to that, I paid extra for an express service, however, they done it in their own time, and said sorry for not doing it quickly

Adie
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

I'm sorry thread-starter, this is not an answer to your Q but is your name Simon Markellis or Simon Mark Ellis?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mazi
I'm sorry thread-starter, this is not an answer to your Q but is your name Simon Markellis or Simon Mark Ellis?
My Name is Simon Mark Ellis
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:03 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
My Name is Simon Mark Ellis
That's a bugger! I had money on you being Simonmark Ellis!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by karonious
That's a bugger! I had money on you being Simonmark Ellis!!

I have no idea why I have been wondering this - these are the silly things that trouble me as I stare at the wall!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:33 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea why I have been wondering this - these are the silly things that trouble me as I stare at the wall!
I am rather worried by you staring at the wall: in your padded cell perchance?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by karonious
I am rather worried by you staring at the wall: in your padded cell perchance?
Aye
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:02 am
conquering the world!

Aye
That's where I left you then! (the system works! )