Next EOI pool take and other questions

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Next EOI pool take and other questions

When do they next take EOIs?
I figure that I'm going to submit mid November.
How long after that is the ITA, and how long do I have to apply?

Many thanks
GI2011
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

SweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really nice
Default Re: Next EOI pool take and other questions

As far as I'm aware, they select EOI's out of the pool every second wednesday. The last one was taken on the 20th of October, so today was the next draw. Next one will be 17th of November

I'm not sure about the ITA to be honest, someone else will.

Stacey

P.S It depends on which visa category you are asking about...the one I told you about is for the skilled migrant category.

Last edited by SweetyStacey; Nov 3rd 2010 at 9:25 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GoingIn2011
When do they next take EOIs?
I figure that I'm going to submit mid November.
How long after that is the ITA, and how long do I have to apply?

Many thanks
GI2011
They do indeed do the EOI selection every two weeks.

If your EOI is successful you'll be sent the ITA (Our EOI was selected on the 20th October and the ITA arrived on our doorstep today (4th November))

From once you receive the ITA, you have four months to complete and return it with all supporting documentation.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thedtb
They do indeed do the EOI selection every two weeks.

If your EOI is successful you'll be sent the ITA (Our EOI was selected on the 20th October and the ITA arrived on our doorstep today (4th November))

From once you receive the ITA, you have four months to complete and return it with all supporting documentation.
Thanks mate and the one above!