Newborn with no passport - yet

Old Apr 15th 2011, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Newborn with no passport - yet

Hi

Does anyone think I'll have any initial problems with re-submitting my EOI without my newborn having a passport yet? I've managed to put this in her details and obviously would be getting her one but my EOI runs on next Wednesday so it's my last chance to resubmit? I was assuming it would be ok as it's something that needs to be physically evidenced anyway ie. you send it if successful and issued an ITA.

Thanks
Old Apr 16th 2011, 10:17 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newborn with no passport - yet

I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be ok to submit. After all it doesn't affect your points total in any way and being a newborn means it's completely plausible that she wouldn't have a passport yet.
As you said you don't have to prove anything until later.
Maybe someone who has been in this position will come along, I'm sure someone must have had to deal with this situation

By the way- Congratulations
Old Apr 16th 2011, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Re: Newborn with no passport - yet

Originally Posted by Persephone
I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be ok to submit. After all it doesn't affect your points total in any way and being a newborn means it's completely plausible that she wouldn't have a passport yet.
As you said you don't have to prove anything until later.
Maybe someone who has been in this position will come along, I'm sure someone must have had to deal with this situation

By the way- Congratulations
Thanks for that.

Well I can only try I've nothing to lose!