Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

National Security Check & SMC Application Processing

National Security Check & SMC Application Processing

Old Jun 13th 2014, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default National Security Check & SMC Application Processing

Hi All,

I Lodged my SMC application with job offer in Oct 2013. In last week of October I received an email from my case officer which stated that this application is allocated to her for assessment. She asked she is required Additional Detail forms and NSC Forms from all application above 17 (Which I sent her few days later)

I am wondering if anyone can give some more information on National Security Check.

What they verify during this process?
(In NSC form it all includes information regarding previous jobs and employers.)

Does the case officer will contact my previous employers ?
(I had not claimed any points for my past experience. but I am currently working with one of my past employer)

How long this process can take?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 15th 2014, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: National Security Check & SMC Application Processing

Any thoughts please