Moved: HELP????

Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Moved: HELP????

Hi if your CO wont reply to your emails or return your calls,
how do you get in touch with a person above them?:curse:
Old Sep 5th 2008, 8:43 am
Banned

techieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant future
Default Re: HELP????

I think you need to move on love.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:02 am
Just Joined

nomads is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by techieguy
What's your problem - the poster was asking a fair question!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:05 am
Just Joined

nomads is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kags1694
Hi if your CO wont reply to your emails or return your calls,
how do you get in touch with a person above them?:curse:
I would write a letter of complaint if I were you. Is there a valid reason for the CO not to reply to you directly or have you been given a time scale and they are being petty about things do you think.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If you can't post in a constructive or helpful manner, please don't bother contributing.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the advice much appreciated, if you ever require any advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with me!!!!!!!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nomads
I would write a letter of complaint if I were you. Is there a valid reason for the CO not to reply to you directly or have you been given a time scale and they are being petty about things do you think.
Hi got a reply to our email yesterday.

Thanks
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moved: HELP????

Is there not another information email address to use??

Who knows the person may be Tom and Dick or even left without a replacement.

Give them a ring and ask to speak to the management??
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future
Default Re: Moved: HELP????

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Is there not another information email address to use??

Who knows the person may be Tom and Dick or even left without a replacement.

Give them a ring and ask to speak to the management??
Go straight to the top - NZ High Commissioner. Works every time.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:55 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh hes been on before posting negative things about NZ...btw.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 3:29 pm
Banned

techieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Moved: HELP????

I think suggesting that she moves on is fair advice, I am not trying to upset anyone. The sooner the OP gets over this and focused on reapplying at a future date the better for them.

Re negative NZ posts. You cannot expect everyone to have had a positive experience in NZ, while its a wonderful place it has its downsides, like anywhere.