British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   medical results back (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/medical-results-back-552160/)

weejie Jul 30th 2008 10:04 am

medical results back

Well,results back today show my bilirubin is 23 and upper level is 20!!!!:( Must have been the red wine I had over the weekend before to calm my nerves:o :unsure:My BMI has come back as 40 so fingers xd on that one. :unsure:OH cholesterol 5.8,upper limit is 5.2 otherwise everything else is ok. Time to check paperwork and all documents and then submit ITA.:eek::eek::eek:

Phyllis

Flan Jul 30th 2008 10:07 am

Re: medical results back

GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

iwannagonow Jul 30th 2008 8:13 pm

Good luck Phyllis

I'm sure everything will be fine

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Cheryl x

weejie Jul 30th 2008 10:25 pm

Well,it's all checked,collated,payment enclosed and sitting waiting to be posted tomorrow!!:eek::eek: Heading off for probably a crap night's sleep:lol:

Phyllis

iwannagonow Jul 30th 2008 10:27 pm

Good night

Sleep well

Hope the bed bugs don't bite!! :eek:

howden40 Jul 30th 2008 11:36 pm

Originally Posted by weejie (Post 6627222)
Well,results back today show my bilirubin is 23 and upper level is 20!!!!:( Must have been the red wine I had over the weekend before to calm my nerves:o :unsure:My BMI has come back as 40 so fingers xd on that one. :unsure:OH cholesterol 5.8,upper limit is 5.2 otherwise everything else is ok. Time to check paperwork and all documents and then submit ITA.:eek::eek::eek:

Phyllis

Best of luck, hope no setbacks.

Pauline

Barpolo Jul 31st 2008 5:15 am

Hi Weejie
Good luck with your med results and ITA. I think you may be ok with your bilirubin (fingers crossed for you).
My bilirubin has always failed me in blood tests since I was in school (I'm 34). The last time it was out to lunch at about 50 instead of below 20. The doctor told me I have got Gilbert's Syndrome.....I said "tell Gilbert he can have it back". But there are no symptoms or anything so it is fine and I passed my medical for PR ok.

best of luck to you!!!!!!!

Barry

weejie Jul 31st 2008 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by Barpolo (Post 6630615)
Hi Weejie
Good luck with your med results and ITA. I think you may be ok with your bilirubin (fingers crossed for you).
My bilirubin has always failed me in blood tests since I was in school (I'm 34). The last time it was out to lunch at about 50 instead of below 20. The doctor told me I have got Gilbert's Syndrome.....I said "tell Gilbert he can have it back". But there are no symptoms or anything so it is fine and I passed my medical for PR ok.

best of luck to you!!!!!!!

Barry

Thanks Barry,have posted ITA now so fingers xd. Going through a lot of emotions right now,mostly nerves and stress to be honest. Don't want to fall at final hurdle. Out of my hands now I suppose.

Phyllis

Suzbits Jul 31st 2008 9:32 pm

Hope it all goes smoothly for you, fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

ptbrophy Aug 1st 2008 5:44 am

Originally Posted by weejie (Post 6632164)
Thanks Barry,have posted ITA now so fingers xd. Going through a lot of emotions right now,mostly nerves and stress to be honest. Don't want to fall at final hurdle. Out of my hands now I suppose.

Phyllis

Best of luck! No doubt everything will turn out just fine!

ptbrophy Aug 5th 2008 3:56 pm

Oh well, medical was completed yesterday.

Alot of money for not alot of work! :curse:

Hoping that the results are back very quickly (all good of course) so I can submit my ITA immediately! I hate all this waiting around!!!

Rock Ape Aug 5th 2008 5:20 pm

Know how you feel. We just got our meds back today so nother piece of the puzzle completed. I had to have a second lot of blood tests and an echiograph because of some raised bilirubin levels but nothing sinister and the doc has noted that its nothing to be concerned about.

Just now waiting for NZQA and then the ITA hits the mail.

Good luck with your results