medical results back

Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default medical results back

Well,results back today show my bilirubin is 23 and upper level is 20!!!! Must have been the red wine I had over the weekend before to calm my nerves My BMI has come back as 40 so fingers xd on that one. OH cholesterol 5.8,upper limit is 5.2 otherwise everything else is ok. Time to check paperwork and all documents and then submit ITA.

Phyllis
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Flan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really nice
Default Re: medical results back

GOOD LUCK!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Phyllis

I'm sure everything will be fine

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Cheryl x
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Well,it's all checked,collated,payment enclosed and sitting waiting to be posted tomorrow!! Heading off for probably a crap night's sleep

Phyllis
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Good night

Sleep well

Hope the bed bugs don't bite!!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:36 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by weejie
Well,results back today show my bilirubin is 23 and upper level is 20!!!! Must have been the red wine I had over the weekend before to calm my nerves My BMI has come back as 40 so fingers xd on that one. OH cholesterol 5.8,upper limit is 5.2 otherwise everything else is ok. Time to check paperwork and all documents and then submit ITA.

Phyllis
Best of luck, hope no setbacks.

Pauline
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

Barpolo has a brilliant futureBarpolo has a brilliant futureBarpolo has a brilliant futureBarpolo has a brilliant futureBarpolo has a brilliant futureBarpolo has a brilliant future

Hi Weejie
Good luck with your med results and ITA. I think you may be ok with your bilirubin (fingers crossed for you).
My bilirubin has always failed me in blood tests since I was in school (I'm 34). The last time it was out to lunch at about 50 instead of below 20. The doctor told me I have got Gilbert's Syndrome.....I said "tell Gilbert he can have it back". But there are no symptoms or anything so it is fine and I passed my medical for PR ok.

best of luck to you!!!!!!!

Barry
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Barpolo
Hi Weejie
Good luck with your med results and ITA. I think you may be ok with your bilirubin (fingers crossed for you).
My bilirubin has always failed me in blood tests since I was in school (I'm 34). The last time it was out to lunch at about 50 instead of below 20. The doctor told me I have got Gilbert's Syndrome.....I said "tell Gilbert he can have it back". But there are no symptoms or anything so it is fine and I passed my medical for PR ok.

best of luck to you!!!!!!!

Barry
Thanks Barry,have posted ITA now so fingers xd. Going through a lot of emotions right now,mostly nerves and stress to be honest. Don't want to fall at final hurdle. Out of my hands now I suppose.

Phyllis
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Suzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud of

Hope it all goes smoothly for you, fingers crossed.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

ptbrophy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by weejie
Thanks Barry,have posted ITA now so fingers xd. Going through a lot of emotions right now,mostly nerves and stress to be honest. Don't want to fall at final hurdle. Out of my hands now I suppose.

Phyllis
Best of luck! No doubt everything will turn out just fine!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

ptbrophy is on a distinguished road

Oh well, medical was completed yesterday.

Alot of money for not alot of work! :curse:

Hoping that the results are back very quickly (all good of course) so I can submit my ITA immediately! I hate all this waiting around!!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Know how you feel. We just got our meds back today so nother piece of the puzzle completed. I had to have a second lot of blood tests and an echiograph because of some raised bilirubin levels but nothing sinister and the doc has noted that its nothing to be concerned about.

Just now waiting for NZQA and then the ITA hits the mail.

Good luck with your results