Logging in to the NZIS website?

Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:43 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Logging in to the NZIS website?

Ok, so we were informed by our RA that we were selected from the EOI pool and we're over the moon about it (small step in the right direction, hope our luck holds out through the whole process ). However, as we're using an RA we haven't logged into the website to see anything for ourselves (would have liked to, it's all so exciting!), and when we asked if we could the reply was that once you're selected you can't log in to see your EOI as you may change the documents in it etc. Makes a lot of sense, is that the case? I read about people checking their status online, how is that?
Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:01 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Logging in to the NZIS website?

Hi Kija
You can log into the NZIS website and see where you're at as far as the process is concerned. Yours will now say "selected" and will change to "decision successful" when they decide to send out an ITA. It does mean you are susceptible to immigration finger due to logging in at all times of the day just in caseIt was such a big part of my life at the time that I can't imagine not being able to log in

You can't change anything anyway on your EOI once selected but I can't remember whether you can see the actual EOI if you log in. I think I could??So you can log in to see how your application is progressing even if you can't see the EOI.
The ITA [when it arrives] is basically a copy of the EOI anyway and you make any changes you need to on that. If your details change before ITA sent out then you need to contact NZIS directly.
Hope this helps
Best of luck-hoping to see you post that the ITA has arrived soon
Sue
Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:07 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

^ ^ ^ Wot ole Perse said.

nd when we asked if we could the reply was that once you're selected you can't log in to see your EOI as you may change the documents in it
'Course you can still log in and check the progress. You need the username and the password. Get the blighter to give 'em to you .

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 13th 2009 at 6:56 am. Reason: couldn't find the emot i wanted
Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:15 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Oi BEVS, what's with the "ole"?
I'm still under 40-just
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:26 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info!
OH emailed her and asked for the info. She's registered with the immigration advisers authority so hopefully it should all be kosher. It would be nice to be able to log in and see our status for ourselves.

Gosh I hope maybe some time next year I'll be posting from there!!
Old Sep 17th 2009, 12:40 pm
We're HERE!!!

So we emailed the RA to send us the log in info a few days ago and no reply...OH is starting to get a bit worried and tbh so am I. It would be devastating to find out we were taken for a ride? Not only the financial loss, it would mean we weren't selected!!!
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kija
So we emailed the RA to send us the log in info a few days ago and no reply...OH is starting to get a bit worried and tbh so am I. It would be devastating to find out we were taken for a ride? Not only the financial loss, it would mean we weren't selected!!!
Oh honey i'm so sorry.

I hope things work out ok for you - maybe they are just busy - it happens

Will keep watching and waiting for the good news x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kija
If she is licensed with NZAMI then she should be kosher.

Perhaps she is just a bit busy .

How many points did you have? If it was 140 and over, then the EOI was automatically selected and will be in the first checking procedure. Provided all the information you submitted checks out and NZIS are happy with it, then an ITA will be issued. How long it takes from selection of EOI to ITA is different from case to case. It depends on how much checking NZIS feel they need to do at EOI stage. It also depends on staffing levels , backlogs etc.

Did she give you a paper copy of your EOI out of interest. Not saying she should have done at all , just wondered if she did. If she did you would at least have the EOI number and you could then contact NZIS direct. Perhaps this info will be on her correspondence to you.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:58 pm
We're HERE!!!

Phew! Just checked my email and she replied and sent us a copy of the selection letter. It said our paperwork will be sent to their Bangkok branch (OH read the Bangkok branch is a bit slow, but nevermind!). Needless to say I am extremely relieved and feeling rather guilty I started to doubt her.

Thanks for your support, kind words and info, they really mean a lot to me!

Can't use the emoticons with this computer for some reason...

Thank you both very much!!!

Bevs: she's not registered with NZAMI but she is certified. There was a number with the letter she attached so I guess this is OH's number with them. Thanks luv, I'm feeling much better now, so much is going wrong in my life at the moment I really didn't need this to fall apart too.

x

PS: according to the selection letter we have 130 points, 15 of which are for work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage.