ITA + Work Reference

Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default ITA + Work Reference

Hello.

As part of the ITA application you have to submit "Work References - confirming the number of years work experience claimed for in EOI"

I was just wondering exactly what people submitted to satisfy this requirement.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 7:28 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA + Work Reference

Originally Posted by LukeandJo
Hello.

As part of the ITA application you have to submit "Work References - confirming the number of years work experience claimed for in EOI"

I was just wondering exactly what people submitted to satisfy this requirement.
My OH sent copies of his work contracts & pay slips from the beginning & end of each employment period with the companies he'd worked for.

Congratulations on your pregnancy
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Hi LukeandJo we are in same situation where I have worked in IT for last 18 years on mainly on short term contracts and have been having issues with this evidence. My problem is that most organisations have either changed their personnel system or destroyed records (in USA they only keep 6 years details) since I worked for them. I think we can satisfy my contract experience via my accountant but my previous permy work is proving more of an issue.
I did ask NZ immigration online help & got this response.

Thank you for taking advantage of our Online Help facility.

Acceptable evidence of previous employment can be letters issued on the companies official letter head by previous employers confirming your employment. Referee checks, letters of support from previous employers, previous employment agreements (contracts), pay slips or records of bank account statements showing the salary/wages that you gained from your previous employment.

If you are not able to provide these documents due to reasons beyond your control you will need to make a written statutory declaration explaining the circumstances and the difficulties obtaining these documents. This must signed and witnessed by a member of the notary public ie lawyer, solicitor or the NZ Justice of Peace.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks very much for the replies.
I think we can get the evidence collated together quite easily.