British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   ITA sent yee ha (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/ita-sent-yee-ha-574435/)

Beetrooper Nov 21st 2008 1:13 pm

ITA sent yee ha

:thumbsup:Well we have finally sent off out ITA today which they should receive tomorrow or Monday so now the waiting game begins
but
am i bothered - not until I get back from our holiday in Egypt it is sun, sea and s......and for me and the family.

everything else will have to wait until we are home again.:thumbsup:

hosebergine Nov 21st 2008 1:37 pm

Re: ITA sent yee ha

ace, it sounds great to be free of the ITA burden - ours should be off in a couple of weeks after our medicals next week :D

out of interest what did you enclose to make sure you get your originals back and how did you estimate postage/courier charges?

Beetrooper Nov 21st 2008 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by hosebergine (Post 6996376)
ace, it sounds great to be free of the ITA burden - ours should be off in a couple of weeks after our medicals next week :D

out of interest what did you enclose to make sure you get your originals back and how did you estimate postage/courier charges?

Hi, with everything we put in the ITA we supplied a copy behind it and at the end of the ITA there is a box to tick asking how you want the origionals back ie posted or collected!.
I sent our stuff which was approx 3 inches thick in a plastic folder which just about made it into a large jiffy bag and this cost us approx £9 special next day delivery (signed for and £500 compensation)

good luck

weejie Nov 22nd 2008 9:10 am

Originally Posted by hosebergine (Post 6996376)

I worried about this so emailed CO who said not to worry as NZIS covered the postage cost of returned items. All came back in a special delivery plastic envelope,all items accounted for including passports with wee blue stickers.:thumbsup:HTH

Phyl x

weejie Nov 22nd 2008 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Beetrooper (Post 6996323)
:thumbsup:Well we have finally sent off out ITA today which they should receive tomorrow or Monday so now the waiting game begins
but
am i bothered - not until I get back from our holiday in Egypt it is sun, sea and s......and for me and the family.

everything else will have to wait until we are home again.:thumbsup:

Good luck,fingers xd.Enjoy your trip

Phyl x

BEVS Nov 24th 2008 3:25 am

Yup ! Good luck . Fingers crossed for you and I hope you enjoy Egypt as much as we did when we visited the place .:)