ITA sent yee ha

Old Nov 21st 2008, 1:13 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Smile ITA sent yee ha

Well we have finally sent off out ITA today which they should receive tomorrow or Monday so now the waiting game begins
but
am i bothered - not until I get back from our holiday in Egypt it is sun, sea and s......and for me and the family.

everything else will have to wait until we are home again.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

hosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud of
Default Re: ITA sent yee ha

ace, it sounds great to be free of the ITA burden - ours should be off in a couple of weeks after our medicals next week

out of interest what did you enclose to make sure you get your originals back and how did you estimate postage/courier charges?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:11 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: ITA sent yee ha

Originally Posted by hosebergine
ace, it sounds great to be free of the ITA burden - ours should be off in a couple of weeks after our medicals next week

out of interest what did you enclose to make sure you get your originals back and how did you estimate postage/courier charges?
Hi, with everything we put in the ITA we supplied a copy behind it and at the end of the ITA there is a box to tick asking how you want the origionals back ie posted or collected!.
I sent our stuff which was approx 3 inches thick in a plastic folder which just about made it into a large jiffy bag and this cost us approx £9 special next day delivery (signed for and £500 compensation)

good luck
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hosebergine

I worried about this so emailed CO who said not to worry as NZIS covered the postage cost of returned items. All came back in a special delivery plastic envelope,all items accounted for including passports with wee blue stickers.HTH

Phyl x
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beetrooper
Well we have finally sent off out ITA today which they should receive tomorrow or Monday so now the waiting game begins
but
am i bothered - not until I get back from our holiday in Egypt it is sun, sea and s......and for me and the family.

everything else will have to wait until we are home again.
Good luck,fingers xd.Enjoy your trip

Phyl x
Old Nov 24th 2008, 3:25 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yup ! Good luck . Fingers crossed for you and I hope you enjoy Egypt as much as we did when we visited the place .