ITA posted today - fingers crossed!

Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:21 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice
Default ITA posted today - fingers crossed!

Very excited, just been to the post office to post our ITA to New Zealand House. It was a scary moment handing it over the post office counter! It's taken so long to get all the information together that I think I felt quite attached to that big door stop wedge of paper in the end! Hope it gets there in one piece. Fingers crossed. Just read on the NZIS website that they're just allocating case officers to ITA's submitted at the end of December so I guess we'll have to twiddle our thumbs for a bit. Need to look for a job in the meantime. Good luck to everyone else at the same phase!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Re: ITA posted today - fingers crossed!

Good Luck
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

kiwisteph is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
If you have your ITA forms, you already have a case officer. It would of been on your ITA letter you received with your paper work.
As soon as our ITA forms arrived for us to fill in the name of our case officer was already on the covering letter.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck

we are hoping to submit ours this week

Ginny
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DGH
Very excited, just been to the post office to post our ITA to New Zealand House. It was a scary moment handing it over the post office counter! It's taken so long to get all the information together that I think I felt quite attached to that big door stop wedge of paper in the end! Hope it gets there in one piece. Fingers crossed. Just read on the NZIS website that they're just allocating case officers to ITA's submitted at the end of December so I guess we'll have to twiddle our thumbs for a bit. Need to look for a job in the meantime. Good luck to everyone else at the same phase!
All the best with your application. We are submitting ours soon
Sam
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:22 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,
If you have your ITA forms, you already have a case officer. It would of been on your ITA letter you received with your paper work.
As soon as our ITA forms arrived for us to fill in the name of our case officer was already on the covering letter.
I think that may be the case if you already have a job offer. I did not have an offer and didn't know I had a CO until they contacted me to arrange an interview

All the best DGH, hope it doesn't take too long
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

kiwisteph is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue R
I think that may be the case if you already have a job offer. I did not have an offer and didn't know I had a CO until they contacted me to arrange an interview

All the best DGH, hope it doesn't take too long
Oh yer your right :embaressed_smile: derrrrr sorry about that.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:53 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice

Phew got a bit worried then! Definitely don't have a CO yet as far as I can see. Going to do some job hunting now to see if I can get one sooner though.

Thanks for the good lucks!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:57 pm
DGH
Danni

I checked some timelines on here and it looks like most people post their ITA's and they get lodged a day or two later. Been checking the website all day today like a lunatic! Think I'll go nuts before we get PR
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

sukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nice

Good luck
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:10 pm
DGH
Danni

It's been lodged and so have our medicals. Woopee! Ok, I need to sit back and be patient now!