ITA fees

Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Question ITA fees

Does anyone know when the payment, which we have to return with our ITA, will be banked? It says on the NZ website that they won't start processing the application till the payment is cleared....but is that when they receive the stuff back or once you've waited the four months to be allocated an officer?
Its all a question of timing......and spending my OHs money!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:14 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: ITA fees

The money will probably get deposited right away.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:12 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

They want their money rightaway.

I submitted our ITA on 18th Dec last year. The funds were gone from our account by the time I checked our balance on the morning of the 19th. They won't start processing anything until they're paid.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Maz
They want their money rightaway.

I submitted our ITA on 18th Dec last year. The funds were gone from our account by the time I checked our balance on the morning of the 19th. They won't start processing anything until they're paid.
How much is the ITA fee?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

I think ours is £685 then there's a migrant levy to pay as well....you can either send a cheque which they cash once the visas are ready to come back to you or send your bank details. I think you might also have the option to send it in at a later date on the understanding that you won't get your visas/passports back until its paid.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by saritabear
I think ours is £685 then there's a migrant levy to pay as well....you can either send a cheque which they cash once the visas are ready to come back to you or send your bank details. I think you might also have the option to send it in at a later date on the understanding that you won't get your visas/passports back until its paid.
Hi,
Thanks, I 've now found the info on the NZ site. GBP685 + GBP 300 (each) for the levy.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:39 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rock Ape
Hi,
Thanks, I 've now found the info on the NZ site. GBP685 + GBP 300 (each) for the levy.
GPB 300 for levy? Whoa...are you sure that isn't NZD$300 per person for the levy?