ITA - Documents . Originals & Copies

Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all
Post ITA - Documents . Originals & Copies

Hi, Geting close to submitting my ITA now. Got all my Certificates & references together. Just waiting for Police Check and Medical results , expected in the next week

I am reading the various guides, and it says to send an original or Certified copy.
It also says that if originals are sent, then to also send a copy.

I can understand this for Birth Certificates, Passports, degree Certificates etc.

However i am also sending things like Gas bills in my wife's name, as proof of our relationship, and letter & payslips from previous jobs.
If these are originals do I also also have to attach photocopies?

Maybe I am being thick, but I am conscious that our application will soon need to be delivered by fork Lift Truck !!

i would really like to know what others have done, and get some advise.

thanks

chris
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:55 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ITA - Documents . Originals & Copies

Originally Posted by chrisjb
Hi, Geting close to submitting my ITA now. Got all my Certificates & references together. Just waiting for Police Check and Medical results , expected in the next week

I am reading the various guides, and it says to send an original or Certified copy.

I can understand this for Birth Certificates, Passports, degree Certificates etc.

However i am also sending things like Gas bills in my wife's name, as proof of our relationship, and letter & payslips from previous jobs.

Maybe I am being thick, but I am conscious that our application will soon need to be delivered by fork Lift Truck !!

thanks

chris
Hi chris, we did not copy our proof of relationship and c/o was ok with that, did send copies of birth certs etc as you said you have done, good luck. Let us know when you have submitted.

Tina. x
Old Sep 8th 2009, 10:01 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks

chris
Hi nightmare I know! no your are not thick, yes I did photocopy everything I was submitting as well and I did somehow manage to carry it to NZ house!

Good luck with it all
Dewb

Last edited by Dewb09; Sep 8th 2009 at 10:02 pm. Reason: Spelling gremlin
Old Sep 8th 2009, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all

thanks

chris
Thanks for the tips Dewb & tina, much appreciated.
I will probably include copies of the more 'important' docs.

I am looking at other ways of slimming it down, for example not including an old employment contract for the sake of it, especially as I have a event reference letter.
Getting nervous,
thanks again
chris...
Old Sep 8th 2009, 11:01 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

I will probably include copies of the more 'important' docs.

I am looking at other ways of slimming it down, for example not including an old employment contract for the sake of it, especially as I have a event reference letter.
Getting nervous,
thanks again
chris...[/QUOTE]

It is so hard, I went for the more is better theory! I took a couple of documents from each section and provided one copy of each.The relationship section oddly was the hardest! but managed to get a few bills etc with our name on over a couple of years and then again provided one copy of each.

Good luck
Dewb