ITA

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default ITA

Hurrah, at last we have posted off the ITA There seems to have been so many delays with various bits of paperwork that I thought we would never get everything ready on time. How long do I wait before I start with the "immigration finger" disease? Or before I worry that I will get referred for my high cholesterol? Have had one quote for shipping so far which OH hasn't fainted over so it can't be too bad Good luck to every one waiting Bevissa
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Hurrah, at last we have posted off the ITA There seems to have been so many delays with various bits of paperwork that I thought we would never get everything ready on time. How long do I wait before I start with the "immigration finger" disease? Or before I worry that I will get referred for my high cholesterol? Have had one quote for shipping so far which OH hasn't fainted over so it can't be too bad Good luck to every one waiting Bevissa
Well done Bevissa. I have finally sent my registration off...took so long to get the stuff together and get to the solicitors. But done now. I can't see us getting the ITA sorted until the end of July though x
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Numptyhead (where does that name come from?) Just to let you know that if youv'e remembered to enclose everything registration is pretty quick. Mine took from posting 3rd April to the recruitment consultants sending me a copy via e-mail on 26th May. Sounds a long time but my School of Nursing sat on sending off their part for 2 blooming weeks so about 5 weeks without that delay. If you have the Diploma that will need to be assessed by NZQA as they don't recognise them. Degrees are ok I think. Pickfords quoted us £3300 for 20ft container! Does he really love that car??? Have to send off for a practising certificate now and just wait for news
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Numptyhead (where does that name come from?) Just to let you know that if youv'e remembered to enclose everything registration is pretty quick. Mine took from posting 3rd April to the recruitment consultants sending me a copy via e-mail on 26th May. Sounds a long time but my School of Nursing sat on sending off their part for 2 blooming weeks so about 5 weeks without that delay. If you have the Diploma that will need to be assessed by NZQA as they don't recognise them. Degrees are ok I think. Pickfords quoted us £3300 for 20ft container! Does he really love that car??? Have to send off for a practising certificate now and just wait for news
Hi Hun

Just a stupid name I thought was funny when I joined a few years ago. I think maybe I had had a glass or three! I did moot with the idea of changing it but people have said they like it so I'll leave it as is.

I know I have included everything in the reg application. It is a degree which is recognised. The only thing they haven't got yet is my transcript from my University but shouldn't be long. I was a mature student nurse so only qualified 8 years ago.

Yeah he really loves that car We don't have a lot of big stuff to take so I think we should be able to get it all in a 20' container as they will put a wooden frame around the car. God its all money init? We will have to pay the same to get the 3 dogs over

Maria..........not a real numptyhead....honest...lol
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately immigration finger will strike almost immediately and without warning!! You have been warned!!
We have three shippers coming within the next week for quotes. Been quoted ball park figures over the phone of between 3 and 5 thousand for full door to door service.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RobDon
We have three shippers coming within the next week for quotes. Been quoted ball park figures over the phone of between 3 and 5 thousand for full door to door service.
What size container are they roughly quoting for? Thanks.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck. Now the waiting begins.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Maria, You must have had the same brain storm I did around the age of 40. I've only been qualified 16 months and I'm 44 now! So much to do I would like to give up work now but we need the pennies. Besides what if they decide they don't want us Thought I would calm down a bit now its all in the hands of the immigration gods but if anything its getting worse. I don't drink much but I sure am smoking a lot My mum has just been over and had an update, she got a bit watery eyed (we are taking her beloved only grandaughter away) and thats before we have got visa. What ever is it going to be like when we go.... Bev
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sjake
What size container are they roughly quoting for? Thanks.
Thats for 20ft container. Sole Use.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Maria, You must have had the same brain storm I did around the age of 40. I've only been qualified 16 months and I'm 44 now! So much to do I would like to give up work now but we need the pennies. Besides what if they decide they don't want us Thought I would calm down a bit now its all in the hands of the immigration gods but if anything its getting worse. I don't drink much but I sure am smoking a lot My mum has just been over and had an update, she got a bit watery eyed (we are taking her beloved only grandaughter away) and thats before we have got visa. What ever is it going to be like when we go.... Bev

Bev, I missed this message when it was posted. Just got in from work and read it....OMG, we are so alike....I was chuckling to myself the other day with your toiletries thread.....Cos thats me.....I love all kinds of smellies and I have an obscene amount of the stuff.

Feel the same about work too...would love to stay at home. My sister was down a few weeks ago and she is so upset about us going...started filling up...Oh dear.

Anyway we are way too similar not to go through this together.
Maria
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Indeed, indeed Maria, have PM'd you. Shame you are not heading North shore way, still I'm sure we will meet up one of these days if ever we get there.......
Have lost the plot at work, all I think about is NZ and all we talk about is NZ. the 10 year old looks so relaxed about it all, mainly because Grandad has told her he will give her enough money to buy a kayak its us doing the worrying. Well me actually, OH so laid back he is almost comatose Hope you are not still doing lots of night shifts Bevissa xx