IQA fast track vs standard

Old Mar 27th 2011, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

syedrahil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IQA fast track vs standard

Hi all,
Is there any advantage of doing fast track IQA? I see that there is only 15 working days difference between standard and fast track application. Is it true that for fast track the method of communication to University is through courier and the other is normal post?

Cheers
Rahil
Old Apr 9th 2011, 12:50 am
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IQA fast track vs standard

There is, which is about an extra 350NZ or so and it will speed up things to 20 working days. Make sure to check your post for a verification letter of your qualification from your university. You have to do this yourself and keep in touch with the officer, request emails over post which are slow.

I would suggest you take the fast track option if you really want to speed things up. However, under normal circumstances it should not be that bad for upto 30 working days or so if you do not urgently need the IQA.

All the best.

Originally Posted by syedrahil
Hi all,
Is there any advantage of doing fast track IQA? I see that there is only 15 working days difference between standard and fast track application. Is it true that for fast track the method of communication to University is through courier and the other is normal post?

Cheers
Rahil