Immigration Consultant

Old Jun 30th 2014, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

fergikaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration Consultant

Hi
My hubby as been offered a job but they want him to find a immigration consultant and they will pay for it. Can anyone recommend one ? I personally don't think we need one but they want him to have one.
Thanks in advance
Old Jun 30th 2014, 5:37 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Consultant

I don't think many of us have used one. Some have so maybe try a search though you may just bring up lots of posts about why you don't need one

However if the company is paying and have requested it then why not? Just make sure you know how the process works so you know what should be done and also so you know what to do next once the visa is all sorted and you're in NZ. There have been some bad reports of agents on here so it helps to know what's what-they can get stuff wrong!

What are the company paying for-residency or temp work visa?
P
Old Jun 30th 2014, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

fergikaz is an unknown quantity at this point

The company is Lockheed Martin and we would be coming over on a work to res visa,I don't think we need one either tbh. The paperwork seem fairly straight forward from what I have looked at.
Old Jun 30th 2014, 5:59 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fergikaz
The company is Lockheed Martin and we would be coming over on a work to res visa,I don't think we need one either tbh. The paperwork seem fairly straight forward from what I have looked at.
No chance of asking for residency straight off?. You'd probably be eligible for the SMC. I'm sure LM can afford it
WTR is much cheaper

Will they deal with the Residence from Work application in two years time as well?

Yes, the paperwork is fairly simple if you wanted to do it yourself.
Sorry I can't help with any suggestions for agents, just make sure they are licensed or your application will be declined. Maybe ask the company if they've used anyone previously?
Old Jun 30th 2014, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Blade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond reputeBlade Down Under has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fergikaz
Hi
My hubby as been offered a job but they want him to find a immigration consultant and they will pay for it. Can anyone recommend one ? I personally don't think we need one but they want him to have one.
Thanks in advance
Hi

My company use Fragomen and a man named Matthew Fistonich. He was good for me when fiilling out the application form for Australia